Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

KWA LM4, just primed and waiting to be pimp slapped in to the next millennium.

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
      It's an 11 inch mate.. They don't make 12"ers!!! :P lovely rifle though!
      I think it's 13" mate. My mad bull vtac rail (same as above but with "slots" instead of holes is 13". They do do an 11" and a 9" though.

Comment

It's definitely an 11" I was looking to find what rail system it is for one of my builds, wanted that exact one so counted the holes on the rail in the picture and counted the holes on the 11" from a retailer.. it's the same amount of holes, ergo its an 11"..

Comment

Originally posted by CKinnerley View Post
          KWA LM4, just primed and waiting to be pimp slapped in to the next millennium.

Would be intrested in hear how well this runs

Comment

Check my YouTube in about 2 hours from now, you'll be able to get an idea.
            REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

• Got a link to your YouTube?
              “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

its in his signature

but here you go anyway - http://www.youtube.com/ckinnerley
                But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
                I have spread my dreams under your feet;
                Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Comment

• Can't see it on tapatalk I'm afraid pal. Thanks anyways, oh and a cheeky picture of my nearly finished PTW

“A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Nice LMT upper

Comment

• Cheers man. Real steel.! Worth probably more than the rest of the thing!

Comment

Built a new upper from my bits box, only thing I had to buy was the RIS. Have an ACOG, Rainer Arms charging handle and PEQ15 on the way for it! I love having one lower for multipul uppers.. saves so much hassle working on different lowers! I will soon have another DMR upper receiver for it too! :D

Will get some better pictures in daylight over the next week or so!

Comment

Back to basics here:

Tokyo Marui CAR-15 which a bit of a rarity I believe, this one is from 1999 all standard and still shoots great

Comment

My latest plaything, prior to paint.
                            G&P Magpul MOE Carbine with Noveske 12" front end and suppresor.

Just looking for an optic like this one (see pic below) to finish the build off.

-Gaz

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

Thats a T1 in case you didnt know what it was mate .

Nice rifle!

Comment

Aimpoint T1 on a Larue type mount in that pic of Chris Costa

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X