Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Giantkiwi... What rail is that? It will be nice to see the MFT stock on that

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    G&P Zombie receiver
    Systema Revolution GB
    V-Tac 11" Rail
    Madbull SOCOM Ace Stock
    WE 1911 Punisher
    TM VSR G-Spec

Comment

Originally posted by GingerShadow View Post
      Giantkiwi... What rail is that? It will be nice to see the MFT stock on that

15" Seekins Precision MCSR V2 Mod Rail. Only a few of them in the UK, and I own all of them once again.
      Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

Nice job :-)

G&P Zombie receiver
        Systema Revolution GB
        V-Tac 11" Rail
        Madbull SOCOM Ace Stock
        WE 1911 Punisher
        TM VSR G-Spec

Comment

WE M4a1 Black edition base rifle
          14.5" Keymod rail w/ rail section for Magpul RVG
          Element Soundhog
          ACM Aimpoint T1
          Dytac Invader 120rnd midcaps.

Had an issue with it first thing this morning in that it wouldn't feed from my Magpul Emags. Switched to the Dytac mags and it worked a treat. Once the hop had bedded in a bit it was slinging 0.25s a country mile!
          The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

TM Recoil Block II M4, finally got round to dusting it

Comment

Very nice Mack. Do like a good MK18 build but always feel a bit naughty running one as I run the most relaxed PMC loadout available so doesn't exactly fit the typical MK18 user! Haha!

Comment

Quick one of mine its a work in progress not had it long

Wanting an m203 next i think

Comment

King arms gbbr m4a1 with inokatsu steel bcg/super bolt.

G&p mags

Spectre Dr 1-4x scope

G&p m203

Not sure if I should krylon od green the ctr stock, pistol grip (Moe plus, it's rubberized), mags and rail covers.

Comment

I've tried OD krylon on a black stock before, didn't come out terribly well. It's too light compared to the actual Magpul OD plastic; also when you do that on parts it just tends to scream airsoft rather than looking like a fiream. Obviously, this is airsoft and that's fine, each to their own. But I'm guessing most of us have these things for the fact they look like actual guns and I'm yet to see a rifle with the grip/stock/panels etc painted that actually looked good (IMHO).
                    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Got my parts back from the Cerakoters to finish most of the externals on my P* build. This is MilSpec OD Green. Very happy with how it's come out. This one has been at least a 2 year project to get it how I want it. I've got one more thing to add to it before it's finished totally. Shouldn't change how it looks too much though, will be integrally suppressed correctly with baffles to make it even quieter. I am a VERY happy chap right now.

EDIT: Just noticed the M600 tape switch is coming off slightly and I've forgotten to cable tie the wires back nice and neat! Use your imaginations!

Last edited by Delta; 6 November, 2014, 15:18.

Comment

That's gorgeous Delta.

Comment

Yeah I think I might just leave it as it is. Though, to m203 or to not m203?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenbococo View Post
                            Yeah I think I might just leave it as it is. Though, to m203 or to not m203?

This is also my dilema

Comment

My opinion, not 203. Looks nice how it is. A 203 in my eyes, adds far too much weight for what it brings to the game. My only change would be a 10.5" barrel

Nice job though
                              “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Yeah, I think you're right. I only have one shell and it leaks -_- , not sure if I'm a fan of the cqb barrel length. Also if anyone's an expert on wa m4 gbbrs, I have a steel inokatsu super bolt which I grinded down to fit and pretty much stock internals (real steel buffer though). Do I have to worry about the hammer or anything giving out on me at an accelerated rate?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X