Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

I for one don't have any issue with them being real firearms, as you say, they are good inspiration and some nice variety, but to suppress any whining, I'd just say they were RS...

Comment

doupht it matters like.. the section is called pictures of your guns and the sub section "colt m4 & varients" and they are lovely guns
      sigpic

Comment

I don`t really care either if there real look at "Bangyourdead" he got bagged for claiming he was something he was not.

How ever humble you are and whether you want to give us eye candy then like B.E.N said just let us know there real and not yours im sure everyone would appreciate it. x
        itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Comment

Yup the important part of this is 'your' guns, I posted pics of mine, not someone elses hard work that you pass off as your own until you get caught and decide it was all for inspiration. What a walting ****.

Comment

Originally posted by IIBSWAT View Post
            Yup the important part of this is 'your' guns, I posted pics of mine, not someone elses hard work that you pass off as your own until you get caught and decide it was all for inspiration. What a walting ****.
            He didn't say they weren't his he said they aren't airsoft but posted pictures of HIS RS custom jobs for inspiration to airsofters...

Comment

Heres mine again with a different upper, looks good being simple, has Real Steel KAC RAS installed on it.

RAS has a tightening screw which controls a small arm which goes on and around the fake gas tube, and then you tighten it and it becomes solid as a rock.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
                A couple of sweet GBBr variants..
                Muzzy THOSE are actually my guns and so is that photo. Of course you added the vignette.
                Originally posted by -Drake- View Post
                They're both real steel guns =s

Both custom builds by a guy on cal-guns iirc...

Pistol grips a RS Stark se-2 although reps appeared on the frontpage of a certain shop banned from ebay although I never actually seen them for sale.
                Yes Drake, thanks for pointing that out.
                Those Stark grips can be bought at www.MetalDogTactical.com

Originally posted by TheEnglishman View Post
                eh? so you're saying muzzy passing other peoples' stuff as his own?
                Yes he is and I'm here to claim my guns.
                Originally posted by Kang View Post
                Nah Muzzy said they were GBBR varients.

Im sure what Drake meant is that someone has made Real Steel versions of these, and Muzzy has reproduced a GBBR copy of it.
                They can't be variants because those are my actual guns and I guarantee no one has made exact copies.
                Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                the ak in the pic defo ain't real as you can see the valve on the mag
                The valve you see is rivet to make a zero-round sled. California law says that if I want to build a pistol that is not on the California Safe Handgun Roster it must be a singleshot pistol. After it is built as a single-shot pistol and roster exempt it may be modified to be a semi-automatic that can take 10 round magazines.
                Originally posted by -Drake- View Post
                I'm just pointing out they aren't GBB, I know this because I had bookmarked the w.i.p web-pages for both the AR and AK an age ago.

The "valve" isn't a valve at all its a lock thing to abide by CA state laws limiting the amount of ammo a magazine can carry.
                Correct Drake!
                Originally posted by kingdong View Post
                Busted?
                Yes
                Originally posted by kingdong View Post
                Well i have also seen the pictures of the two AK and m4 he just recently posted, on cal guns iirc.

and there both real, not GBBR`s.
                Yessir
                Originally posted by muzzy View Post
                Busted, Bagged, Whatever......I dont just build GBBr's, I work overseas on RS. Im licenced in the US and Australia. Airsoft is a blast and I post up my pics to give inspiration of what can be built, as said before if I post up a RS then I get ripped for "its an Airsoft Forum not RS". So which ever way I do it im screwed I guess.
                Muzzy, tell us who you are licensed to work for. I invite anyone to build and even replicate my real guns, I just don't appreciate that someone would claim them as their own and even use my photo to do it.

My name is Nino and I go by 247Nino on many forums.
                Calguns.net AR15.com theAKforum.net akfiles.com gunco.net saiga-12.com
                I won't say I know everything there is to know about AKs and ARs but I do work with on them on a daily basis.
                About the two guns in question:
                On the left is one of two FML-47 AK Pistols. The two AK pistols started out as Romanian G AKM rifle kits. Read about it here. Pat aka RestoreIT did the barrel cut conversion to 9.5 inches on both kits. I did the rebuild. I built the Gun back up from a kit of parts, I did the parkerizing and the rail was custom cut by me.
                The one on the right is my AR Pistol. Read about it here. I didn't actually build this one but it also had to be single-shot. What I did do was put all the custom parts; sights, red dot, grip, GI mag, stock saddle, Magpul crap... its also got a lightened trigger that breaks at 4.2 pounds. It is on an Anvil Arms AA-15 lower receiver, they went out of business and this was the last AR pistol to come out of their shop. One of the business partners, John Krueger, made off with all the parts and that ended their business.
                Here are some pictures for your enjoyment.

Comment

^the more I look at the AK the more my hatred for tacticool AK's lessen...
                  anyway who ever made it great job.

Comment

Comment

My ICS M4 with ACOG attached:

Comment

@247nino, dude why did you have to post more pics of that sexy ak, i had just convinced myself to buy an m4, damn you!! lol

Comment

Not the best of pics due to it being dark, but heres my we m4 v3

Also while im here could anyone recomend a decent tac light that would look right on it? preferably with the a remote switch thing. i have a fenix p3d epic torch but just looks too small on it.

Bust a move.

sigpic

Comment

To be fair to muzzy not once does he say they're his

to quote "A couple of sweet GBBr variants.."

all he did was just think they were Gas blowback and someonce else obviously thought he ment they were his

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

To be fair he kinda did.

Busted, Bagged, Whatever......I dont just build GBBr's, I work overseas on RS. Im licenced in the US and Australia. Airsoft is a blast and I post up my pics to give inspiration of what can be built, as said before if I post up a RS then I get ripped for "its an Airsoft Forum not RS". So which ever way I do it im screwed I guess.
                              Moving on,

Picked up some new sights and fiddled with my noveske set-up.

> Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

can you please stop making me jealous drake?
                                still not sure not he mount though

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X