Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

u mad bro?

needless to say i was rather dis-satisfied, but the retailer is sending me a new one. and covering the cost of postage
    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Painful =s

A team mate of mine bought one when they first came out and his upper receiver cracked and then threaded the stock tube and lower receiver all within the first few months of owning it.

It was basically made of cheese, which was a shame since it fired brilliantly.
      > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

Feel the Tan and Black M4 love......I've had this M4 the longest of any AEG I've owned and it's had the most external/internal pimpage.

Items just added: Madbull Ultimate Hop Unit, x4 ACOG with Doctor RD, Element EX 162 MK 18 Mod0 Crane Stock and front iron sights.

I think it needs a Tan/DE PEQ on the front now as well.....I'm swayed by the Element PEQ16-a as it has a Q2 Flashlight, Red Laser, Blue Light LED and IR LED Red.

Any suggestions/ideas?

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Heres my Classic Army LWRC M6 PSD with tight bore barrel, Mosfet, Magpul bits and a genuine Aimpoint CompM4

Comment

Nice Hellfish, Menacer posted a similar weapon on page 9, which although awesome was a little too bright. You on the other hand have a sweet balance going on there between the two colours.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy View Post
              Nice Hellfish, Menacer posted a similar weapon on page 9, which although awesome was a little too bright. You on the other hand have a sweet balance going on there between the two colours.
              Thanks very much!

That M4 is my Baby.......going for the spec ops type of rifle with the ACOg and silencer.

Would a Tan PEQ box ruin the colour balance or would Black look better do you think?
              sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Originally posted by Hellfish View Post
                Thanks very much!

That M4 is my Baby.......going for the spec ops type of rifle with the ACOg and silencer.

Would a Tan PEQ box ruin the colour balance or would Black look better do you think?
                I don't really like PEQ boxes personally, but if you were to put one on the gun I think you should go for tan and put it on the bottom where the gold/bronze torch thing is now and then spray your fore grip black.

It's a hard one though because it looks so nice as it is (in my opinion). It's not a great method but you could always have a play in pimp my gun.

Comment

I had play on Pimp my Gun and scratch that, Tan PEQ box with the bits that move/come/screw being black. Black fore grip and tan rail guards.

Comment

11.5" G&P WOC

Eventually it'll get split in half, heavily modified and added to the rest of the GBBr collection, but I thought I'd get some stock shots while I had the chance.
                    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

• This is my new g&p m4 spec ops,
                      Fitted tan rail covers, LED lenzer tourch, and (not pictured) put some foam padding on the stock and magpul magpulls on the mags
                      Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

A couple more pics of some of my toys , Will add one of my WE CQBR as soon as the rest of my magpul bits arrive :D

Comment

Comment

My highly modified Marui's CQB-R

It's damn sexy.

Comment

Throwing mine into the pot...

Diplomacy is overrated.

Comment

truzzi, noveske rails are mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

take them rail covers off and give us a decent look at it
                                TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X