Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Thanks the annoying this is i have never used it haha just buying bits next is a madbull tight bore and an m100 spring if the longer barrel doesnt increase the fps as its only firing between 300 and 315 fps
    Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

This is my latest incarnation of my Sentry. Started life as a standard G&P Magpul Sentry. It is now fitted with:
      Multicam MOE PTS stock
      Multicam MOE PTS grip
      DYTAC Multicam rail covers
      Magpul MOE XTM covers
      ACM MS2 sling
      ASAP plate
      ACM 552
      G&P 14.5" outer barrel
      6.03x363 tight bore inner
      PTS PMAGS
      Quick question though, need some help. Im wanting to fit a Noveske free float RIS unit, this one http://www.madbullairsoft.com/Englis...roducts_id=192 only problem is ive heard G&P upper receivers can have compatibility issues, does any one know whether or not i would have problems fitting this unit?? Cheers : )
      http://www.specialoperationsgroupairsoft.co.uk/

Comment

GP M4 QRF on top
        GP M4A1 on the bottom
        My youtube channel

Comment

portnoy, why the orange and green tips?
          Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
          Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

because I dont have any flashhiders to replace them, ATM
            My youtube channel

Comment

• The new GBBr;

CQB mode

DMR mode

Still need to fit an NPAS, stinger hop up and grip pod. Speak of the devil - they've just arrived! :-p

Edit: sorry for poor quality - uploading on tapatalk

Comment

Not a new gun, but I've finally finished everything. rewired for stock tube etc etc:

Comment

what length is your TRX?

it looks awesome

Comment

Just my humble ICS C15.
                    Thinking about sticking a crane stock on it, along with an AFG and torch (Yes, I intend to minorly magpul whore it).

I know that the Elcan is a fat-ass scope, but I quite like the way it sits on the gun would love a little red dot back up on top, but I don't know of any mounts for it crycry.

Any suggestions on what to do next with the gun would be welcome - other than "Burn it" - I've had enough of that already -.-
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm loving the Elcan on it matey.

If it were me, i'd personally either get rid of the full stock for a crane stock, or put an m16 front end on there. If you keep the RIS, you've gotta get a nice foregrip for it, maybe even a torch? Pimp it out a little :-)

Comment

My M4 build. I guess it's a CAR-15/M4 hybrid thing.

Comment

nice and clean....i love it!!

Comment

Berkshire based airsoft team, The survivors, are now recruiting. Here is a link to out website - http://thesurvivorsairsoftteam.webs.com/

Comment

@JSmithy - Yeah I know what you mean. Well soon I'm hopefully coming into some equity (i.e, my parents may "reward" me if I do well in the exams going on at the moment) and I'm feeling a crane stock conversion. Problem is with an ICS crane stock I believe I'm restricted to their batteries due to the nature of the stock. Facepalm. And I'm thinking I may stick a torch and AFG on. Maybe an M203 for a bit of "close range friend making" - It's a mystery as to why I'm so unpopular... :P
                              sigpic

Comment

My ar now with 100% more surefire,gas block and ubr!

http://sulacosystems.carbonmade.com/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X