Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

This is my CQB setup

ris, mags and torch are the new additions. Ordered 3 mags from HK and one of them was broken . going to take a long time to sort that out

Comment

not mine but epic!

Comment

Best lower reciever ever...

Comment

Epic! Haha
          Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Not the best picture I'll grant you, but here's my much beloved M4 again....now full completed with the addition of the Element AN/PEQ16a, although I think I need some duller tape...that brown leccy tape looks a touch garish IMHO

Opinions/Advice welcome, although three's no guarantee I'll actually take heed!

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

My Armalites! Absolutely head over heals in love with them. The SR16 URX and the M733 are stock G&P except for Madbull Hop + Barrel Combos... the M4 CQB RIS is my own custom build made from mainly G&P External parts and various internal parts. All run perfectly with very very respectable accuracy, range and ROF. Very happy with them now, just need another Aimpoint M2 for the CQB as I moved the one I had on there to my KAC PDW!

Enjoy! - Any tips/opinions very welcome, theres always room for improvement somewhere!

Comment

Take that LE stock of that M733............NAOW!

Comment

itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Comment

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

• Originally posted by FunkycHUNKY View Post
                      Take that LE stock of that M733............NAOW!
                      Haha I knew someone would say that! It's on there as I just can't get on with the classic one! Doesn't sit right in my shoulder.. this ones a lot more comfortable!

Comment

kingdong, very nice, i think you may have taken a bit too much paint off, the black areas look a bit too clean, maybe a light dusting over some areas may blend it in a bit better, looks awesome though, clean guns just dont look right lol

Comment

Cheers mate, I cant really be assed to dust the body lol, ill be changing it to a C8 receiver soon so ill be having fun spraying and weathering that.

Your also right.. clean guns just dont cut it for me :p
                          itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Comment

• Cqb set up now fitted with rear mbus sight, open dust cover conversion and surefire scout light (i put white tape on the mag as its a low cap)
                            Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Sorry to sound thick but what is an open dust cover conversion? Is it just removing the dust cover flap?

Comment

Sorry didnt know how else to put it, it came with the flip down dust cover that stays up i perfer the look of the one that stays down plus i have no finger nails to pull the old one down so just need to pull the charge handle back to get to the hop now.... Make sense?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X