Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Im waiting for a KAC QD silencer and flash hider, not going with a peq now as i just wont use it which means its just un nessessary wieght, i may get another m4 and convert it to a mk18 mod 0 or an m4a1 sopmod with a 12" dd ris ii or just build another upper..... Decisions desisions
    Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Lol im looking to do the same thing haha. Sopmod block 2 defo. MK18 MOD 0 is standard m4. FDE DD 12.5 inch rail is just too beautiful to ignore!!! I defo want a block 2 upper, but i think im going to get a hk416, maybe lol.

Comment

• So my MK18 arrived today

Specter next me thinks any suggestions are welcomed !
        "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

Nothing to suggest really lol its about as mk18 as it can get without the DE rail probably tidy up the body abit and it will be sorted, if you interested i may swap my elcan for the 553 what make is it?
          Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

• Not a clue but it works fine green and red is you Elcan a 1x / 4x ?
            "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

I must get some pictures up of my G&G gas M4!

Comment

Yes it is, not sure if i want to swap yet as ive not used it lol

Comment

My latest aquisition.
                  TM M4 CQBR recoil.

Obviously trying to complete the full SOPMOD package as well. :p
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

• Comment

Arty shot:

ICS M4

Comment

Not finished just yet, however, thought I would put a pic up anyway

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
                        I have spread my dreams under your feet;
                        Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Comment

Loving (nearly) all of these!

Comment

My Blood Diamond inspired armalite- still need the skinny handguards and the old school stock but it's not that bad. Base is a TM Recoil.

Comment

Mine & my brothers...

Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

I was "stood down" last wednesday from work, I decided to have a look in the old parts box to see what I had going spare.
                                This is what I came up with.

The whole thing was built from the ground up.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X