Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

F1Toaster what foregrip is that? I picked a tan one up at war & peace last year and want to get another but don't know who makes it :/
    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by desolation91 View Post
      Here is mine as it stands atm i am saving up for a shorter barrel and the free floating RIS system, i want the silencer to start inside the ris if i can...

here is what im going for...

si
      has that got a flip up front sight as well as the original triangle iron sight

nice but too many accessories for my tastes

Comment

• Haha yes it has mate.... You can't remove the triangle sight with out the ris falling off so until i can afford the free float. That's how it will stay lol.

Im not using the flip up there just for show i just think they look cool!

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S2
        sigpic

Comment

My manky looking KWA s system / cas-v type thing

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Looks amazing mate, I really like it! In my opinion it would look better with those mags painted though.

Whoo, 400th post.
            Originally posted by psirus101
            I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Originally posted by MiloXC3 View Post
              Looks amazing mate, I really like it! In my opinion it would look better with those mags painted though.

Whoo, 400th post.
              Thanks man , took me a fair few attempts before I was happy with it. I would paint the mags but as I also use them in my Vltor/DD/Magpul build it would look a bit odd

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Google 5 position m4a1 stock and you will get one of those dude... I think you're on about the 6 position one... the LE stock which is the 'newer' version. Could be wrong mind you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                  Google 5 position m4a1 stock and you will get one of those dude... I think you're on about the 6 position one... the LE stock which is the 'newer' version. Could be wrong mind you!!
                  na defo an older one, this is what you get if you google the 5 position one ( or use your lmgtfy link )

gp958b.jpg

and this is the one in the pic

dsc03773f.jpg

the one he has fitted is the one im after and somewhat hard to find for some reason

the le is totally different again

Comment

Oop my bad, didnt know there were two that similar!! I know the LE is very different mind you!! Ignore my previous post then!

Comment

no worries mate, to be honest i wish everyone didnt know the subtle differences between them, then they might be easier to get hold of lol

Comment

haha fair point!! Just out of interest, when were each of the stocks used on rifles etc?? My M733 came with the one with the ribs so I guess the one without went on something different?

Comment

the older one without the ribs were used on the xm177 and old ar-15. i have found lots of reference pics though that show m733 with the older one and if you wanted to create a gary gordon m733 then the older one is needed. the old one goes back to nam i suppose for the xm and then the newer version probably an improved upgrade id say 90's. i have seen the newer on m4's m733 m727 along with most of the commando variants

Comment

Decided to post my rather bland M4 up. Haven't done much to it yet so always open for suggestions/advice on the cosmetical side!

Comment

doesn't that eclan just go straight into the foresight?
                              Fire Team Zulu
                              Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                              http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

i like it, the only thing i would change just for purely cosmetic looks is the stock, but that is only because i dont like mapul stuff. i can see what nickona is saying about the elcan and front sight as i know they sit quite low, what is it like with the original iron sight there?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X