Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Originally posted by Delta View Post
    That for grip is gorgeous mate!! What make/model is it? I searched M451 but got nothing!! I need one in my life!!
    I stumbled across it on eBay and for £27.99 delivered thought it was worth a punt.

It's apparently a Command Arms M4S1 Handguard.

Search for M4S1 on eBay and up it pops.

Here's the info as provided on the auction page:

The new M4S1 M16/AR15/M4 carbine handguard sets the standard for a stable and rigid design by combining interlocking top and bottom handguard sections with a bottom rail that can be mounted to the existing sling swivel mount for absolute rigidity. The M4S1 handguard will not move once locked in place providing repeatable zero.

This is the first lightweight polymer handguard designed to withstand the extreme operating temperatures of a gas piston system. This extreme heat resistance is achieved by manufacturing the M4S1 from a proprietary heat resistant polymer, including a heat shield and providing significant upper and lower handguard venting in the design. The M4S1 also works with standard direct gas operating systems.

The M4S1 includes two interchangeable lower rails of 4″ & 1.75″ lengths. This allows the operator to quickly change rails based on mission need. The two 1.75″ side rails are removable if not required. Even with the side rails attached there is enough room left on the contoured handguard for your hand to hold it comfortably. An optional 9″ long aluminum top rail attaches to the handguard and flat top rail providing a super stable platform for mounting optics and sights. The M4S1 also includes two mounting points for a push button quick detach sling swivel.
    sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

It looks a bit like a magpulified cas-v to me Looks good!

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Added a Madbull Ultimate Hop and Madbull Black 509mm TB Inner Barrel...all covered up with a spangly new silencer with the obligatory dusting of brown paint.

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

About time I added my input to this Thread

Comment

any suggestions on a rear back up sight for a M16A3 ? dont want to go magpul well trying lol
            "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

How about the ones that were originally made by cutting the carry handle down? Like so:

Comment

been looking through all the picture threads

and the only thing i can think of is

DRAKE DO YOU WANT TO ADOPT ME?

Comment

Ended up elsewhere on the forum...but more correctly fit in here...as they are an M4 variant - SR-16's

Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                  There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                  sigpic

Comment

Custom Bomber M653 GBB:

Specs:
                    Bomber M16A1 Metal Body (Aluminum 6063) (CNC Process)
                    G&P WA Parts: M653 Steel Outer Barrel, M16A1 Flashider (14mm+), Hammer Set (WP11), M4 CNC Trigger Guard, Steel Bolt Stop (WP51), M4 Type Cocking Handle (CNC Process), M4 Hammer Lock (WP57), Steel Magazine Catch, Steel Selector (WP69), Steel M16A1 Forward Assist & Buttstock Speed Buffer (WP95)
                    Inokatsu M4 Super Bolt (Steel) 2010 Version
                    RA-TECH Recoil Spring (Summer Type)
                    Prime M4 Metal Hop Up Chamber Set (Marui version)
                    Madbull Parts: 6.03mm Black Python Ver.2 Tight Bore Barrel (363mm) & X spacer
                    Prometheus Air Seal Chamber Packing (Soft Type)
                    Real Parts: AR15/M16A1 Delta Ring Set, Barrel Nut, Gas Tube - Carbine Length & Handguard Cap Round
                    Colt Parts: AR15/M16A1 Front Sight Assembly, AR15/M16A1 Pistol Grip, Gas Tube Pin, Front Sight Pins, Early Style Dust Cover, A2 Carbine Handguard, Military Fiberlite Stock with early 2 Position Pipe & Standard Carbine Buffer

I couldn't afford a Colt Aluminium CAR Stock yet. But atleast I got a nice 2. Position Colt Stock.

Cheers

orb

Comment

Originally posted by Hellfish View Post
                      Armalites are like ice cream......you can have a bowl full of many flavours with all the trimmings:

Or you can have a bowl of plain old vanilla:

And you know what? IMHO both taste as awesome as the other
                      hey, What scope is that? i cant find one anywhere!

Arran

Comment

HPIM1113.jpg
                        HPIM1114.jpg
                        HPIM1111.jpg
                        HPIM1112.jpg

it started life as an m4 not sure what to call it now

Comment

CA LWRC PRO EBB

Comment

CA COLT M4A1 PRO EBB

Comment

Comment

• Ok its changed again..... Damn it lol

Dont know if you can spot it but i stippled the rail covers aswell looks awesome! Lol
                                Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X