Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

dang that is nice. I really wish I could get my hands on those thin handguards. Old school upper receivers for the recoil series would sell like hot cakes!

Comment

Thanks chaps, I'm so pleased with it, can't stop putting the thing down!! I must admit the old school receiver and thin hand guards really make it for me, especially the thing handguards. They're pretty much the ONLY reason I bought the M733 in the first place! They feel so much better to use and look so good too! I really like how they make the rifle look still really classic even with the modern bits added.

Like I said, I am in love! Am very close to joining the CTW crowd and building one from that mind you.

Comment

Yeah that is lovely, Delta. It's a really nice mix of modern and classic

As a side not, I'd recommend to anyone some RS slim handguards... I have some "Model 1" brand handguards and although cheap and nasty, they're still infinitely nicer than the shiny G&P ones.

I went the M727 route

Comment

• M733 JG by nature but I'm going to strip it and re paint I think
          Any suggestions (delta) would be grand !
          "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

My black ACS finally arrived !!

It is finally complete.
            > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

Like the simplicity TopSillySteve!
              AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

• I'm putting most of my cash flow into my GBB scar project ATM but it needs a new flash hinder surprised me at the last game havent used it in nearly a year but still rocked out 8 kills in a game
                "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

Thats a nice rif topsilly steve, well done sir.
                  ICS M4
                  KSC Glock 17
                  Classic Army MP5 A5
                  sigpic

Comment

• Thanks the only problem I have now is that it doesn't fit the loadout so I'm saving for either a Sopmod or WE M4 CQBR

Comment

What are you using for your rear sling mount? Just some paracord and the mount?
                      I have an M15A4 with a fixed stock and my sling mount snapped off, currently I'm using a bloody guitar strap which is looped around the stock.
                      www.mjolnir-gaming.com

Comment

• My G&G M4
                        Few more bits to do some moe rails on order and AFG and surefire torch with offset mount
                        Originally posted by bulldoguk
                        Short barreled version so I can class it as a CQB right?
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]75861[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Originally posted by Rage. View Post
                          What are you using for your rear sling mount? Just some paracord and the mount?
                          I have an M15A4 with a fixed stock and my sling mount snapped off, currently I'm using a bloody guitar strap which is looped around the stock.
                          Nothing I don't run a sling bud I do with the scar but no this it's light enough

Comment

G&G GR4 CQB-s with a few visual attachments that I liked the look off. Getting a grip for the magwell and some smaller rail covers for the top for when I want to use my irons. shoots 349 FPS constant with my hop up adjusted correctly

534556_10151084688244924_1874643726_n.jpg562836_10151084727124924_881943150_n.jpg391545_10151084730809924_1085261974_n.jpg

Comment

• My custom m4 im slowly getting rid of the magpul stuff as ive gone off it, next to go will be the body (lower reciever) and ill replace it with a plain non trademarked body to start making it into a sopmod styled weapon, currently fighting a bid war on some troy folding battle sights and on the hunt for a DD mk18 mod 0 ris ii in DE and a peq-15 and the list goes on! Hopefully with the nice sum i have recieved the girlfriend will allow me to buy the bits i need!
                              Any way here it is!

Nom nom!
                              Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

My "built from scratch" M4. Only things new are the M2 and magazines. gearbox completely rebuilt, with 8mm bearings, aluminium piston and head, aluminium cylinder and head, metal airnozzle and madbull hop.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X