• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

heres my first attempt at a camo job on my ics m4

and my custom built m16/m203

Comment

That M16 is amazing! And nice camo, blends in well with that chair (is it a chair?)
      Originally posted by psirus101
      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Originally posted by MiloXC3 View Post
        That M16 is amazing! And nice camo, blends in well with that chair (is it a chair?)
        Thanks fella. no its the new Atacs garden furniture camo lol. Yes its a chair fella haha

Comment

M4 line up at the mo.
          G&P Commando, apart from uprated motor, basic.
          A & K SPR body, System gears, Madbull hop and barrel. best RIF I have.
          G & P M4 with DD, uprated motor, hi-torque gears, madbull hop and 6.01 barrel through the silencer.

Comment

Just thought Id have a play with the spare parts I had lying around and ended up with this....

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

So whats happened to the magpul one? Selling the stock?
              Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

Originally posted by simon View Post
                So whats happened to the magpul one? Selling the stock?
                No sorry buddy, that ones still a work in (slow) progress

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

• “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Finally found the guts to paint my M933.

didn't take it to bits (every time I take one apart something goes wrong!)

only first layer done. rough tan. Will have some brown stripes later/tomorrow. There is less coverage than it appears in the pic. Crap phone pics!
                    TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

more crap phone pics...............................sorry for the double post!

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Quick pic time.

Finally got around to picking up and fitting/painting a full length barrel to my spare mk18 upper so I can now fit my m203.

> Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

M4.jpg

Comment

Hello, my first reply in this forum... and this is my custom build of G&G GR15 Raider blowback :D I'm still working on it...

Attached Files
                            Last edited by Arqeiro; 10 November, 2012, 15:24.

Comment

Looks like a great little CQB weapon! And welcome. :D
                              Originally posted by psirus101
                              I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

• Take 2 on the anodizing!
                                Still the colour didnt take so putting it done to poor material although it looks better its more grey (which is what anodizing should look like without dye)
                                Im happyer with it but ill have to paint it instead, it still has the benifits from anodizing like the anti corrosion and hard wareing just not the colour.
                                Heres a pic
                                Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X