Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

With my M4A1 arriving tomorrow I thought It best to do some homework and look through the whole thread!

35 pages later and think the style I'm going to go for is Millions but with a large scope on the top! I think I best start shopping and return back with pictures of my finished product!

Some really nice M4's in this thread!

Comment

• My G&G TopTech + 551 clone and rail covers. Got a Blackwater silencer ready to go on as well, going to get a knights trigger guard and likely a new stock to go with it as well.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362084352.877290.jpg

Comment

Oh, one question! I noticed a couple of the RIFs have custom text on them, is there a DIY way or has it got to go to an engraver?

Comment

There is a custom engraver mate that can be found on the NET that will do more or less whatever you want on a metal receiver.
          Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

Hmmm, I know the rules so best have a search and see what I find.

Thanks.

Comment

G&P EOD with 10'' Noveske FF
              My youtube channel

Comment

My Top Tech 416 in fast CQB set up.

Comment

Part of my collection.

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

G&P M4 Magpul
                    Noveske 12''
                    Magpul AFG
                    Magpul ASAP
                    Magpul RSA
                    VLtor Gas Block

Awaiting delivery of tan CTR stock and MOE grip.

Loving the steel colored outer barrel.

Gaz

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

here is mine. g&p woc challange kit. took me 2 days to build. still tinkering but i love her. changed the standard hand guard for a d boys kac ras. and added a carry handle off a classic army m15a4.

will post some better pics soon

Comment

Originally posted by Crude Skinny B View Post
                        first of fella, how big do you need you calender? lol

plus like the fact even the calender after monday and tuesday says WTF hehe

Comment

Its my first calendar that i have ever brought, got it more for the looks. ,The bigger the better lol, Still haven't changed the month either, still on january. Never noticed the WTF before they should have printed it in red.
                          After i took that picture i accidentally knocked the m16 over, it was like dominoes, left a nice big black line across the calendar too and a dent it my chest of draws. Not happy

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

R0733 GBB finally done!

Specs:
                            Bomber M733 Lower Receiver (Aluminum 6063) (CNC Process)
                            G&P WA Parts: M733 Steel Outer Barrel, Handguard Cap Round, Steel Front Sight (no bayonet lug), M16A1 Flashider (14mm+), Hammer Set (WP11), M4 Steel Sear (WP33), M4 Bearing Hammer Pin Set (WP34), M4 Hammer Lock (WP57), M4 Steel Trigger Guard, Steel Bolt Stop (WP51), Steel Magazine Catch, Steel Selector (WP69), M4 Steel Trigger (WP84) & Buttstock Speed Buffer (WP95)
                            Inokatsu M4 Super Bolt (Steel) 2010 Version
                            Iron Airsoft 1003k WA Stain Hop Up Round
                            RA-TECH Recoil Spring (Summer Type)
                            Prime M4 Metal Hop Up Chamber Set (Marui version)
                            Madbull Parts: 6.03mm Black Python Ver.2 Tight Bore Barrel (300mm) & X spacer
                            Prometheus Air Seal Chamber Packing (Soft Type)
                            Real Parts: Delta Ring Set, Barrel Nut, Gas Tube - Carbine Length & H Buffer
                            Bushmaster Parts: Complete A1 Upper Receiver Assembly & Standard Charging Handle Assembly
                            Colt Parts: AR15/M16A2 Pistol Grip, A2 Carbine Handguard & Military Fiberlite Stock with early 2 Position Stock Pipe
                            Pro Win GI 30 Style 51 Rounds Magazine For WA-Compatible GBB M4 Series (Gen 2) x10
                            Optic: Aimpoint 3000 3MOA Sight (1989) with A.R.M.S #2 M16A1A2 Scope Mount, #21 STANAG SCOPE RINGS & #37 Ring Inserts 30mm to 1 Inch

Comment

And a partridge in a pear tree.... lol

Very nice though fella
                              Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

Originally posted by orb View Post
                                R0733 GBB finally done!
                                Simply totally gorgeous. Now get on with a GBB M633 DOE using those new CO2 magazines for the Mini Uzi!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X