Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Did i ever tell you i was the second guy on the roof of them Embassy?

Originally posted by tisane
    Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

• Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
      NOW UP FOR GRABS IN THE FOR SALE SECTION!!!
      For a ridiculous amount!

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderfury View Post
        Did i ever tell you i was the second guy on the roof of them Embassy?
        PMSL

Comment

Almost there! Just an AFG, a new flashider, some irons and perhaps a slightly shorter barrel to go. Maybe a 16 inch?

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
            For a ridiculous amount!
            Already declined two offeres of 450 a fully eagle 6 upgraded vfc 416 + cash, and a recoil AK so say what you like if you don't want to buy it don't, I'm in no rush to get rid

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
              Almost there! Just an AFG, a new flashider, some irons and perhaps a slightly shorter barrel to go. Maybe a 16 inch?
              Yeh, a 16" barrel would suit it much better. Still nice though dude!

Comment

Bit of a rubbish picture but the only one I have at present; my take on Travis Haley's adaptive carbine. Has been cerakoted by Riflecraft in a multicam style but I think I'll have it hydro-dipped in proper multicam at some point.

Comment

You wanna get that Thorntail light mount involved dude!

Comment

Was thinking about getting the same LaRue mount Travis uses. Also thinking about getting the vampire head for the light too...

Comment

Plain and simple mag pulled KA but I love it.
                      Attached Files
                      The United Kingdom. Its where Great Britain used to be.

Comment

Here's the LM4 I picked up last December, only just managed to get 95% of the parts I wanted together along with all the necessary tools. Ready to being work:

Took this just as I finished rethreading the upper in order to fit the Midwest Industries forend. Was surprisingly easier than I'd anticipated, well worth the effort too.

Just need to get a light mount and finish work on the bolt catch to fit the BAD and it'll be 100%.
                        REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Here we are (scroll down for the proverbial 'bigger picture'):

Iron Airsoft M320, and a G&P KAC 7-inch free-float RIS...

...fitted to my (still a work in progress!) MGS4 M4 Custom:

I'll be quite happy when just the base gun matches the MGS4 version, part for part, then it's on to obtaining the accessories, fitting it with an ASCU Gen. 2 (so it can have the three-round burst feature), and the only current differences are:

The folding grip on the M320, and the addition of a Magpul PTS ASAP sling plate, and the pistol grip that is currently fitted, which is due to be changed for the correct one in due course.

Thoughts and opinions, MGS fans? And from everyone else as well!!
                          Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

I see the hider is CQC-compatible and the mags are grey, but the pistol grip needs to be an A2 and the ACOG needs to be a short 4x! If in doubt, go Tokyo Marui, they got credited in MGS4's credits.
                            Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                            big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto View Post
                              I see the hider is CQC-compatible and the mags are grey, but the pistol grip needs to be an A2 and the ACOG needs to be a short 4x! If in doubt, go Tokyo Marui, they got credited in MGS4's credits.
                              I'm just waiting for the correct pistol grip to arrive from HK, as for the ACOG, I've fitted it with a killflash, to reduce glare, and to protect the lenses from BB impacts. It does an excellent job on the latter, that's for sure!!
                              Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

MK18 build underway! Far from finished yet, but already liking how it looks!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X