Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Meh haven't really done much to my main in a while...

I picked up one of those T1 protective covers which is pretty nice and matches magpuls OD pretty well.

Think some cherekote is on the cards to finish it off.
    > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

image.jpg

Trial/Wip old M4 I had kicking around from before UKARA days, front end was trashed so I thought I'd have a play....

Comment

Originally posted by -Drake- View Post
        Meh haven't really done much to my main in a while...

I picked up one of those T1 protective covers which is pretty nice and matches magpuls OD pretty well.

Think some cherekote is on the cards to finish it off.
        that is beautiful! amazing man love the od and black, makes a change from the tan and black

Comment

The OD with black is lovely definitely. I've been running that combo for a while now, cant quite get enough of it! Just in the process of converting my RM4 to OD furniture now actually!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
            The OD with black is lovely definitely. I've been running that combo for a while now, cant quite get enough of it! Just in the process of converting my RM4 to OD furniture now actually!
            considering spraying my tan magpul furniture OD now ive seen yours and drakes rifle. that looks alot better than tan imho, dont know why i havent done it before

Comment

My two M4 variants, SRC M4 with tan furniture and a PJ SPR mod 0 with OD furniture (DMR).

M4 CASV (~400 fps)

SPR mod 0 (~490 fps)

Comment

Originally posted by lethaldave View Post
                considering spraying my tan magpul furniture OD now ive seen yours and drakes rifle. that looks alot better than tan imho, dont know why i havent done it before

DO IT! I actually prefer buying black furniture then taking a can of OD krylon to it.. I think the used and abused worn paint look looks fantastic. I've got a black ACS-L on the way for my RM4 ERG Scout. Once the weather is warm enough for the paint to properly disperse properly rather than drip out the can I will have at it with my best painting skills and post some pictures! Watch this space!

Comment

This thread needs MOAR M16!

CA M16a4 with a (believed to be G&P) Elcan, ACM quick spring change gearbox with micro switch trigger assembly, G&P M120 motor and an Element 6.04 barrel. Currently firing at around 340fps if my maths is correct.

ICS Mk18(ish) build. T1 is only there until my Eotech 553 turns up. Required lots of fettling to get this rail on due to ICS having a slightly different thread for the D-ring.
                  Standard ICS gearbox with a JG blue motor, Madbull Python barrel and a Guarder clear hop. Fires like a champ. Nailing rounds at a steady 335fps @ 22rps.
                  The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                    DO IT! I actually prefer buying black furniture then taking a can of OD krylon to it.. I think the used and abused worn paint look looks fantastic. I've got a black ACS-L on the way for my RM4 ERG Scout. Once the weather is warm enough for the paint to properly disperse properly rather than drip out the can I will have at it with my best painting skills and post some pictures! Watch this space!
                    Looking forward to seeing that!

Comment

Has finally arrived, Daniel Defence Rail System is on it's way

Comment

Ohman, what surpressor is on the end of that SPR? I'm going to be building my own one soon, and that's exactly what I'm after

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                          Ohman, what surpressor is on the end of that SPR? I'm going to be building my own one soon, and that's exactly what I'm after
                          King Arms OPS I believe

Comment

Updated, finished and hopefully, final version of my FDE SR-16

Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                            There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HuntR View Post
                              King Arms OPS I believe
                              Yep, both of my M4s have the Ops model 3 silencers. There is one that fits the spr flash hider though if you like. Its called Ops model 12, also made by KA i believe.

Comment

Thanks! Just need to shift my current for sale items so I can get the project started. Not been desperate for one after a particular movie at all...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X