Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

I got a cheap one from china but its decent quality and then I have a barrel extension on that so I can unscrew and add a suppressor if I want. Its a pain in the A hole swapping them over though as the factory one isn't a normal fitting. They have a metal ring screwed onto the receiver which was real tricky to undo and it also keeps the part that the rail screws into on the receiver from what I can remember so removing it will be an issue without a new rail Like a said, pain in the A hole haha.

Comment

Almost finished doing a little bling work on my cm16, had a game getting the look I want and the bits but its getting there just waiting for a flash hider to arrive and then will get some pics up as for my first attempt at customizing a gun im quite proud of it. Not done any internal mods as knowing me I would just screw it up well and truly lol but looking at all these it makes me think I may have to swap my cyma ak for another m4 to play with lol

Comment

DMR build coming along! Switching this grip pod out for a Harris style bipod and getting some new straight M4 mags!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You may want to extend the RIS and barrel on that mate if you're going for a DMR build. Looks just like an M4 with a bipod on otherwise!

Comment

Yeah was just speaking to the guy above about a longer outer barrel for a G&G gr15! Haven't found out yet! This is my first custom work so it'll take a bit of time but it's getting there!

Comment

Was playing around with a new lens just before xmas,

with a 14.5 Mid-length steel outer barrel

was really wanting a shorter barrel on the BCM reciever, so i thought i'd replicate the BCM "Kino" configuration.
              A mate of mine milled down a VFC 12.5 outer barrel so that a bored out outerbarrel could be slipped over it, and the FSB pinned in place solidly.

result isn't too bad, the join is hidden under the gasblock, but i'm going to see if i can i can make a sleeve for a madbull steel barrel since i prefer the parkerised look over flat back.

and re-assembled...

Comment

M4 RIS SD 1.jpg
                M4 RIS SD 7.jpg
                M4 RIS SD 8.jpg
                M4 RIS SD 9.jpg

Believe it or not this began its life as a plastic SRC M16A3.
                Quick question, at what point can you call a gun custom? The other month I replaced the last bit of the original gun, not a spring, pin or screw of the original remains. Do I qualify?

Love the guns on this thread, screw the M4 haters!
                Last edited by SunSpectre; 1 March, 2014, 15:26. Reason: Rearranging pictures
                Cardiff University Airsoft Society
                Like our Facebook page.
                And subscribe to our YouTube channel!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpectre View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]111240[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]111241[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]111242[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]111243[/ATTACH]

Believe it or not this began its life as a plastic SRC M16A3.
                  Quick question, at what point can you call a gun custom? The other month I replaced the last bit of the original gun, not a spring, pin or screw of the original remains. Do I qualify?

Love the guns on this thread, screw the M4 haters!
                  Lovely looking gun
                  What's the upgrades internally ?
                  And the brand of the Acog?

I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

personally, i think the word 'custom' is when things are added which are not, 'off the shelf'

ie. custom made, one off or modified parts. Just my thoughts though. Great job though.
                    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Originally posted by gezer View Post
                      Lovely looking gun
                      What's the upgrades internally ?
                      And the brand of the Acog?

I shan't bore you with the list of mods done to my gun on this thread, the list can be found on my profile in "My Armoury" under "About Me". Thing to know is this wasn't a predetermined build it just sort of happened! I have a few more things I'd like to do including change the motor. The ACOG scope is Guarder. But enough of my ramblings.

P.S. Thanks danny :D
                      Last edited by SunSpectre; 1 March, 2014, 19:54. Reason: Additional text
                      Cardiff University Airsoft Society
                      Like our Facebook page.
                      And subscribe to our YouTube channel!
                      sigpic

Comment

Finished painting my rifle today. Built it over years from component parts, far too many to list.

Only things I'd like now are a rear sight and a FTS magnifier.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nearly finished the externals on my SPR. Old school scrim kill flash or a lengthy sunshade. Also, does the scope look too big? I'm not sure..

Comment

Bloody picture isn't working bloody tapatalk

Comment

The pink penetrator's nearing completion. Stock's been added since the photo was taken, not much left to do now.

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

"Pink Penetrator" What an absolutely fantastic name! That's made my day mate! Which stock did you go for? Pink again? My femme fatale is staying externally stock but I've upgraded the hell out of the internals. Really turns heads when they realise what theyve been shot with!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X