Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Done

Just gonna wait for the Angry Gun LVOA rail to be released then Ill grab one of those

Gaz

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

looks awsome bro... nice job!!

Comment

Shame that G&P is a GBBR.. I'm invested in the LM4 system so don't want to go down another GBBR system

Comment

Originally posted by Jez@ARarmouries View Post
          Snip- Honey badger awesomeness
          Assuming this is an AEG, what have you done for battery storage?

I've got the exact same setup built on an ICS M4 base but with no wiring yet... I'm trying to avoid running a Peq box, battery sling, or ready-mag battery.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Cee-Rhoddy View Post
            Assuming this is an AEG, what have you done for battery storage?

I've got the exact same setup built on an ICS M4 base but with no wiring yet... I'm trying to avoid running a Peq box, battery sling, or ready-mag battery.

Cheers
            Lipo in the rail

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

WE GBB M4.

section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

My new base gun for an SBR/Civi Build - G&P M4 LMT CQB 7"
                LOTS of parts will be going into this so the following will be for sale:

Rail, Outer Barrel, Inner Barrel/Hop, Flash Hider, Stock, Pistol Grip, Trigger Guard, Iron Sights, Mag Release, Gearbox (Rear wired ~360FPS) and Motor (M120)

Comment

Here is my G&G TR4-18 slightly modified:

20140802_211202.jpg

probably going to look at removing the front sight as i cant use that with the scope and RDS

Comment

Originally posted by chrisbirley View Post
                    Here is my G&G TR4-18 slightly modified:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]123881[/ATTACH]

probably going to look at removing the front sight as i cant use that with the scope and RDS
                    That a 4x magnifier you got there?? Looking for one of them. Would you mind giving me the name?

Comment

Originally posted by TheJackall View Post
                      That a 4x magnifier you got there?? Looking for one of them. Would you mind giving me the name?

sorry, no its a 3x Mag - it was from Ryan2T69 on the classifieds here

Comment

My WE M4 in the spray booth, aka my garage! Nowhere near as cool as some of your amazing creations in this thread, kept it simple with aluminum foregrip, flip up rear sight and the ACOG with QD mounts, I've given it a light coat of OD Krylon and a dusting of Sand Krylon, it's a bit of a work in progress, might introduce some other colours but at the moment happy with the dusty been in country for a while worn look!

BB magnet since 2002

Comment

I prefer that to rifles with everything but the kitchen sink attached!

Comment

Originally posted by Scottiee View Post
                            My WE M4 in the spray booth, aka my garage! Nowhere near as cool as some of your amazing creations in this thread, kept it simple with aluminum foregrip, flip up rear sight and the ACOG with QD mounts, I've given it a light coat of OD Krylon and a dusting of Sand Krylon, it's a bit of a work in progress, might introduce some other colours but at the moment happy with the dusty been in country for a while worn look!
                            [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/scottiee1/IMG_2014080]
                            [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/scottiee1/IMG_201408]
                            [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/scottiee1/IMG_20140]

Loving the M4 buddy, looks very nice.
                            Just wondering if there was a reason you didnt spray the grip along with the rest of the gun?

That ACOG looks really good!

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

I was looking at photo's of M4's in use with the US army and noticed they often aren't painted or it's all rubbed off on the grip so went with that, I love the ACOG, it's got a Dr sight too, I did originally Krylon it to but cleaned it off with WD40 prefer that look somehow. Think I'm getting addicted to Krylon, I've stripped and sprayed all my M4 mags, first black then a dusting of OD gives it a pretty convincing Parkerized look, glad you guys like it :-)
                              BB magnet since 2002

Comment

Sooo superlight seem to be the 'in' thing at the minute...

Cant beat em, join em...
                                > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X