• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Quick vid of my WE cycling.

section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

He's my A&K M4 RIS... 1x32 acog replica, bipod grip, magpul rail covers, and magpuls on all my mags... Soon to add a noveske flashhider/amplifier, a 3-9x40 scope, and a few other bits.

image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
        WE GBB M4.

How is the RATech receiver? Just ordered one.

Comment

It's very nice mate.
          I would have liked to have had all the pins with it.
          I'd highly suggest getting the guarder body pins too.
          Or some real steel ones.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I have finally got to a point where I will leave this alone now, so its kinda finished -

Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

Some lovely m4's in here,

Here's mine.

Comment

So the LVOA bungee kit I ordered arrived. Completely forgot I even had this coming, originally I ordered the MK5 keymod version of the SMR but the retailer I bought it from turned out to be out of stock and give me refund so I ordered the MK4 instead.

Wasn't even sure if it would fit but it kinda does save for being a little redundant...

> Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

10252001_10204060616383939_5954493334689661800_n.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by -Drake- View Post
                    So the LVOA bungee kit I ordered arrived. Completely forgot I even had this coming, originally I ordered the MK5 keymod version of the SMR but the retailer I bought it from turned out to be out of stock and give me refund so I ordered the MK4 instead.

Wasn't even sure if it would fit but it kinda does save for being a little redundant...

Can you for once post a picture of a horrible rifle Drake? Your posts frustrate me because I want to buy all of your creations!

Comment

I agree :P

You are forever posting sexy guns! I need to get myself a prime lens too :P

Hopefully it shouldn't be too long before I can get my project gun started!
                      It's waiting for EAHD Rebirth Review (once the "studio" is built) and THEN I can build the damn thing!

It's shite having a big box of parts and waiting for other people before I can fit them

Comment

He is the reason I want a VFC SR16E3 and I can't find one in stock anywhere... he makes me cry at night.

Comment

seansamurai1, Can I ask what model/manufacturer your fore grip is? It looks much more ergonomic than most of the others I have seen. I have been planning to have an angled fore grip on my M4 once the UKARA is sorted.
                          Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Comment

Cheers guys =p

I could probably call it finished, can't really think of anything it needs or that id want to change.

By the way Delta that one is based on a King arms Sr =D
                            > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

My WE GBB m4 7inch
                              not as nice as some of the rifles on here, but my own little project, got a couple for things to do before complete but as It is im very happy

photo 3 (4).jpgphoto 4 (4).jpgphoto 5 (5).jpg

Comment

Originally posted by David J-S View Post
                                seansamurai1, Can I ask what model/manufacturer your fore grip is? It looks much more ergonomic than most of the others I have seen. I have been planning to have an angled fore grip on my M4 once the UKARA is sorted.
                                NVM, I've found it now, but thanks for the inspiration.
                                Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X