• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Comment

My CA M15-CQB. For reasons I don't know, its an absolute monster.
      Eotech 552 (clone), PTS EMAGs, runs on LiPos.
      IMAG0059.jpg
      IMAG0066.jpg

Run mouse over pics to see larger.
      Last edited by Delta149; 5 January, 2012, 12:13. Reason: Small pictures.
      Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
      ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
      a whole 85fps!

Comment

• My m4 is done externaly now, just need to sort the internals out as it sees to be firing abit low..... 250 to 280fps..... And its had a new piston and cylinder!

Hope you like!
        Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

• Griffin2 you have the same idea as me! it works very well and adds something to that very crap looking g&p cranestock lol
          Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

• Comment

Just finished building this for a mate. Rather pleased with it and I'm hoping it'll perform well tomorr... Today when we go 'softing.

Specs are...
              Classic Army M15a2 metal body
              AABB CQB-R outer barrel with extension
              Guarder Storm2 pistol grip (not fitted in the picture though)
              Utimate tightbore barrel
              Madbull Ultimate hop unit with Madbull blue rubber.
              Not sure on the make of the stock but it's rather nice. Especially with the Guarder recoil pad.
              FAB Defense slimline foregrip (believed to be RS. It's PROPER solid and beatifully made)
              TM Gearbox case
              Ultimate steel gearset
              Ultimate piston with full metal rack
              Ultimate vented piston head
              Polished TM cylinder
              CA High Torque motor

Had a few teething issues and the wiring is only temporary until we get hold of another wiring loom or some nice 16awg wire and a soldering iron.

There's a lot of moneys worth in this RIF... Luckily I didn't pay for any of it :D I did donate a few parts and many hours of my time to get it working properly. Hopefully the owner will pop up with some more pictures
              The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

My ICS CXP Concept....just waiting on a stubby foregrip and a PEQ16 to finish it off.

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Originally posted by Hellfish View Post
                  My ICS CXP Concept....just waiting on a stubby foregrip and a PEQ16 to finish it off.

Naughty taking pictures with the saftey off, many Americans would get very angry about this! Nice gun though, my CXP doesnt look quite as new anymore . Same set up as mine with the 551, though I ditched the PEQ and managed to fit some 11.1V LiPo's in the harnguard with a little modification.

Comment

http://s1215.photobucket.com/albums/...view=slideshow

KJW M4 v2 bolt, Magpul USA parts (not PTS)

Comment

A.P.S M4a1 EBB
                      The silencer turned out to be slightly larger than I expected... haven't had a chance to skirmish it since it arrived last week, but as I go to a CQB site this increase in size could take awhile to get used to...
                      In all honesty this gun has been far more trouble than it's worth, but it's finally started to perform to the standard I want it to, just a few more internal bits (up next is a new hop-unit - haven't decided on what yet, thinking possibly G&P but any recommendations would be great) but there we are, doesn't quite compete with the majority of the beauties that have been posted here, but I love her anyway.

P.s. Forgive the poor lighting and the occasional appearance of my wash basket in the background
                      Attached Files

Comment

Here's mine, nice and simple

Comment

newest update

some of you wont like it but i do so ner :P
                          sigpic

Comment

Just another nice little touch

Comment

Hope this counts as a 'variant'

Classic Army M15A1 with birdcage style flash hider and 30rd mag to stay true to the A1 style

sigpic

Comment

And here is mine

And here is little comparison "blueprint" and final result

www.boni3k1985.airsoft-maniac.pl

facebook.com/GROZA

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X