Collapse

H&K Rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: H&K assault rifles (G36 ,416 , etc)

latest incarnation of my TM EBB Sopmod as near to a HK 416 as i can get it ;

JG RIS unit , ACM HK pistol grip , ACM stock and a G36 long rail epoxyed and Mil puttied to the reciever top to raise it up to match the hight of the RIS unit .
    From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

• How easy was the stock to fit? It is adjustable?
      Looks ace.
      sigpic

Comment

Yup is fully retractable , I've switched my Sopmod over to deans so I can run it on lipo , i'd had a t*t full of the TM battery's , even using upgraded batts , and wasn't prepared to pay big bucks for the Eagle6 lipo (I know there the mutts nutts but just too much for a batt for me) SO just a straight swap for my other stock .
        I'm very happy how it's turned out aswell cheers .
        From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

• The only gripe I have with my 416 is the grip. The GBB 416 models have the real steel style grips and I think the new VFC 417 AEG has one but I can't seem to find the grip alone on the market.
          sigpic

Comment

Plain old 417

1 Squadron
            Swift and Sudden

Comment

• Very nice SGTash. Is it heavy or cumbersome?
              sigpic

Comment

This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine
                Attached Files
                sigpic

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and scream and shout!

Comment

Here's my contribution - WE G39k IdZ with angrygun tightbore barrel. Love this rifle.

Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Here's my newly sprayed "Khaki" *coughaccckksplutter* Ares G36kv.
                    SP_A1082.jpg

Based off this generation:
                    myweapon.jpg
                    (Sorry for size, photobucket won't upload today for some reason)

Despite the colour of the "tester" being perfect, it seems to have come out a paler colour. Don't get me wrong though... I like it! It's not quite so "arctic white" as the picture makes out- it's more of a "Jamaican beach" creamy sand!

Purchased an Eotech to go on to also... keep it black or spray it? Decisions.. decisions...
                    sigpic

Comment

SRC GenIII HK416, 10.5" barrel, rear wired to take a stocktube lipo. Modified the hop unit as the standard hop arm is naff. Going to get it chrono'd and see what power it's putting out, if it's under 340fps, I've got a Madbull V2 tightbore to go in Such a solid bit of kit, the only downside is the trades but it'll be getting the Krylon treatment one day...
                      The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Picture 103.jpgPicture 107.jpgPicture 108.jpg

CA HK33E. 6.03 tightbore. Guarder clear hop rubber. 7.4 lipo on Deans.
                        CA HK33A3. Mods as above.
                        SRC G36KSK. Battleaxe mag conversion with Pmags. 6.03 tightbore. Guarder hop rubber again. M4 stock conversion. Magpul stock with Larue base support. G36C top rail. Cheapo red dot sight. (Brill for £15). XM177 flash hider (I think. Bought second hand so not sure).
                        Umarex HK417. Ris protectors. Other than that its stock. C,mon lads i only bought it two days ago.
                        Oh and two HK USP's for good luck. Both KSC.

Comment

• Re: Photos of your H&K (Heckler & Koch) weapons!

Picture 103.jpgPicture 108.jpg

CA HK33E.
                          CA HK33A3.
                          Umarex HK417.
                          SRC G36KSK.

Oh and two USP's. Both KSC.

Comment

just finished building this...

A CA HK53 SD2

now to fiddle with the internals
                            Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

just finished building this...

A CA HK53 SD2

now to fiddle with the internals
                              Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Originally posted by 0880yorkie View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]67108[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]67109[/ATTACH]

CA HK33E.
                                CA HK33A3.
                                Umarex HK417.
                                SRC G36KSK.

Oh and two USP's. Both KSC.
                                Really in love with that 417.....looking good m8

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                                Working...
                                X