Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kalashnikovs

Originally posted by Jon Bon View Post
    @ Boo-Sabum Ben: Your flash hiders upside down mate, in real life that'd be making the recoil FAR worse
    Haha. I know its not how it should be. For some strange reason, when screwed on all the way, thats how it ends up! Im not too fussed its not straight. Besides, recoil is awesome

Now that its sunny I took some nicer pictures. Hopefully it wont count as spamming the thread!

Comment

Originally posted by JapaneseWookie View Post
      im more of a fan of modern guns, unless its bolt action
      get an SVD and snipe with me
      I like the Battle Rifles- M14, G3, FAL, CETME etc... Hmm. DMR projects....
      I would, but I had an L96 and didn't really get along with it, it was a good gun but just not my thing, although I loved the sniping itself. If one pops up cheap I'll buy it You shoot them and I'll spend the game trying to pull the bolt back :P

BOOM SABUM BEN- Looks great Volunteer for ITV News as a Libyan Rebel!

Comment

My Tm recoil Ak74su, going to get it's first ever skirmish christening Saturday at Urban Assault.

Comment

My new ICS AKS74U , less than a week old , but now looks more like a AK should , re-done the wood and given it a little wear , also added a systema magnum motor , but to be honest it dont seem much better than the ICS 3000 .

Comment

Monsternc10- Have you taken some fine wire wool to the flash hider? Looks just about right mate.

Youngs, you need a Nice wood grip like my Recoil
            Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
            I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

Originally posted by GLORYBOY21 View Post
              Monsternc10- Have you taken some fine wire wool to the flash hider? Looks just about right mate.

Youngs, you need a Nice wood grip like my Recoil
              No wire wool , just done the metal work with some 600 wet and dry and finished off with abit of 1200 , didnt want to go to far with the weathering . I would of used wire wool , but it gets in everywhere , then i would end up stripping it to clean out all the crap , it just drops to bits when your using it ( does work mint on weathering helmets with a textured paint finish )

Comment

Very nice job on the AK MONSTER. Shout out how you get on with the AK Anthony, should be a laugh!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
                  Very nice job on the AK MONSTER. Shout out how you get on with the AK Anthony, should be a laugh!
                  Thanks , i was quite pleased with how it turned out , the wood looks better in the flesh than in the pics , gave it it some light wear and damage before re-staining etc , not sure how i will get on with it as it's my first AK , always had and used M4's and i dont think that will ever change , but it will be nice to use the AK from time to time to make a change . Cheers Ben

Comment

monster - you have aged your ak correctly. most of people are ageing rifles in places where normally paint would never goes off.

Comment

Originally posted by whiteman View Post
                      monster - you have aged your ak correctly. most of people are ageing rifles in places where normally paint would never goes off.
                      +1 to that. What really winds me up is when they rub the paint off on the barrel (eg between the gas block and front handguards), and then leave all the other sticky-outy bits alone!lol

Just google a real kalashnikov before you decide to take an angle grinder to your newly purchased VFC people...... Or turn on the news, theres enough of Gaddafi's goons running around with akms these days to see what one really looks like.
                      Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
                      Thats why i lopped mine off! :D

Comment

• Mine I scratched almost every surface. I wanted it to look like a building had collapsed on it, rather than I had rubbed some of the edges on corners!

Comment

Might aswell post mine, pretty new to airsoft got myself an APS ASK201 and put some upgrades on. Heres the piccys.

Might do a bit of sanding to give it that "used" effect.

Comment

Does this count?
                            My own build over an Real Sword SVD.

Comment

Originally posted by tangloppen View Post

Does this count?
                              My own build over an Real Sword SVD.
                              My first thought: Holy jaysus! An SVU! *wets self with happiness* *turns scarlet with envy*

My second thought: You... you cannibalised a RS SVD... ?!?!?

That looks epic. So much more than epic. pistol grip could do with some work, and it needs the flip up iron sight just behind the suppressor.
                              Apart from that, its great.

Comment

Looks loverly! Shouldnt the pistol grip be closer to the magazine mind you? Looks to be at the start of the hand guard from the pics on the internet!

Even still... I WANT IT!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X