• Re: Kalashnikovs

Pimped out bro's AKS74U.

Purists look away !

> Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

• Love it.

Comment

Some very very sexy AKs on this thread! Love it.

Comment

evening each and everyone of you, i have a question for you AK lovers, im looking at getting a variant for my next purchase and the ones in my price range seem to be the Cyma ones, are they any good? the ones i'm drawn to are the romanian one and the AKM folding stock

cheers, Stu

Comment

From what ive head they're built like bricks and can take some serious torture! Am looking at buying myself one in the not too distant future!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Bon View Post
              +1 to that. What really winds me up is when they rub the paint off on the barrel (eg between the gas block and front handguards), and then leave all the other sticky-outy bits alone!lol

Just google a real kalashnikov before you decide to take an angle grinder to your newly purchased VFC people...... Or turn on the news, theres enough of Gaddafi's goons running around with akms these days to see what one really looks like.
              Thanks for the positive comments on my AKSU , it does look alot better in the flesh or even on the pics on my profile page as they are a little bigger .
              I did collect de-acts at one time ( Before i got more into airsoft ) and ive had about 10 de-act ak's over the years and they all have wear like my aksu , yes some do have a little more and minters have a little less , the wood never seem's to match very well on any , also the blueing on the metal work ends up worn off quite badly in places on the real bad ones and the wood is alot more bashed up ( but well oiled ) certain areas on the gun still have no or very little wear , and some of the old de-acts ive had have seen some real abuse it there life , so please think about this before getting the sand paper out and just rubbing it anywhere , do you really want you AK to look like its just been dragged behind a truck on a gravel road just to get that used look , it would still have new bling paint where it hadnt been dragged off , so it wouldnt look aged when close up , just scratched . Cheers

Comment

very nice drake! not sure about that flash hider. Would probably prefer the krinkov sound hog type flash hider. But nice!
                TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Its a PBS-5 Suppressor isnt it?

Comment

Bloody hell that is done nice Drake!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Originally posted by tangloppen View Post

Does this count?
                      My own build over an Real Sword SVD.
                      WOW.

Comment

Pope- I did skirmish it Saturday just gone, it was mega fun. I absolutely loved it, first ever skirmish with an Ak. Was really fun in small rooms hearing the gun echo and rattle around the room. MEGA FUN.

Comment

Some pics of a couple of my AKs taken today.

I will hopefully do some pics of some of the others tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by RM_Stu View Post
                            evening each and everyone of you, i have a question for you AK lovers, im looking at getting a variant for my next purchase and the ones in my price range seem to be the Cyma ones, are they any good? the ones i'm drawn to are the romanian one and the AKM folding stock

cheers, Stu
                            If you like the look of the Romainian, get it. You definitely won't regret it. If you don't like the wood, replace the woodkit with something else!

Comment

Originally posted by -Drake- View Post
                              Pimped out bro's AKS74U.

Purists look away !

Dammit. Mine will look the same but with a new pistol grip. Damn you. But hey, it looks good

Comment

Commando, you sure thats airsoft? :D It looks incredible!
                                "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X