Comment

• Re: Kalashnikovs

Eotech..?

Comment

Do tell murta.....got one myself about 2 weeks ago

Comment

done a bit of research and it appears that chopping the barrel back to the gas block was quite common among sf and tank crews prior them getting the factory made shorty

so im gonna move the front sight down to the gas block , add a tactical lower just for when i play catterick so i can mount my surefire (keep the aims foregrip on otherwise since it looks good) and weather her a bit more , amazing little shooter she is very suprised when i fired her

love it to bits already going to get her out at op morpheus in june

Comment

My new purchase:

Inokatsu.

Pretty rare or so im told. This has been sitting hidden out back at my local retailer for over 2 years! =D Needless to say, in a very happy boy.
              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Anyone got a GHK GBBR? Any good?

Comment

Love it Fenriz
                  Wanted:
                  RS SVD
                  MP5K PDW STOCK
                  AK PBS SILENCER

Comment

Thats pretty epic Fenriz.
                    I think Inokatsu are probably the only company that can give Realsword a run for there money when it comes to quality 'Kalashnikovs'.

Comment

• God damn you! I really need more disposable income so I can get myself something epic

Comment

Cheers guys. I fell utterly in love with it. Went in to buy an LCT AKM, and ended up with that instead. They literally unearthed while I was there, which was cool.

Far from cheap though. Eye-waveringly expensive as it goes. But I wanted it, will just have to deal with eating beans on toast for a bit.
                        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I really wish all AEGS came in boxes like that Fenriz!

I got a hold of a decent camera finally, no more noisy iPhone pictures hooray! Also got round to tightening up the selector switch so it doesnt come loose again, fixed the rear sight wobble, and made the ejection port silver. As I got bored of it being the same colour all over, plus it makes the blowback stand out more!

Comment

@Ben

If you want an easy adjustable selector switch tightener just get a hacksaw and make a indentation from one side to the other, deep enough to allow you to use a flathead. It means easy take down times + easy to tighten!
                            Did it on my Kalash, best mod I did to her!

Comment

Ah too late for that, plus I prefer what I did haha. Problem was it kept happening mid game which was no good having something to tighten!

All I did was stick a rubber Oring in there. Tightened it up good, and it no longer shakes itself loose. Needs a good positive movement to change from one mode to the other, which in my opinion makes it feel way more solid!

Comment

Technically not right for this thread, BUT sod it. lol
                                Red Army Vodka, numbered crate with glass grenade and 6x shot glasses. Drank it all in Poland thinking I would be able to get it back in hand luggage on the plane....... The sexy armed blond at the x-ray said ' no '

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X