Kalashnikovs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kalashnikovs

ahha looking again it's the right way, just looks to angle down loads. V.nice colour to that wood though
    'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Im after a couple of AK varients, so if anyone wants to get rid of theres then PM me . Only interested in full metal ones though!

Comment

Does anyone know if Real Sword mags will fit and work in an LCT AKM?

Comment

A few mates of mine brought the lct
          Mags & had some cross compatibility issues but I think it was those mags feeding in other guns rather than other mags feeding in the lct guns. I know for sure G&G, MAG & dboys all fit & feed well though so RS may be on the money
          'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Anyone know if a real steel bayonet will attach to an LCT AKM?

Comment

CYMA CM.048 (AK-74) with a stubby suppressor, real steel kobra(no sun shield though), full wood, full metal. Fires perfectly with an 8.4v 3300 mah on deans. Incredibly quiet too. Probably the best, most inexpensive gun I've ever bought.

Comment

Nice mate, looks the part... looks nie and weathered too :D

Comment

Cheers, the other side has the majority of the weathering on it though. I'm fairly sure that magazine has been through hell and back too :P

Comment

It's about time I got mine up here.
                    It's a work in progress in an effort to bring it into the 21st Century and make it handle the way I want it to. (haters gonna hate)

I'm in the progress of modifying the standard rear sling loop to accept a QD point so I don't have to switch sling between my M4 and my AK.

Still to come:
                    Magwell
                    RIS Front End
                    Ergo grip ladder rail Covers
                    Magpul AFG

Comment

New LCT AKM (Ver. 2009) just arrived looking all pristine.

Now to beat the shit out of it!

Pics soon.

Comment

Haha good stuff mate, i do love my ak's... think i should purchase another AIM's and do that up :P

Comment

I miss my old G&G aims

Comment

• The yet so invinsible Romanian AK AIMS!

Nothing fancy as of yet, but i have plans

Also working on thr early model of my AK105 with wood furniture i will be sure to get some images up!

Rosh
                            AK74/47 Parts always wanted!

Comment

Hate to rain on your parade mate but there was never an official wood AK105....all AK100 series have polymer furniture.

Comment

My brand new LCT (Ver. 2009) Steel AKM after spending a leisurely lunch hour with me and a fine Scotchbrite pad!

Will be replacing that wood eventually and hoping to get hold of a wood pistol grip for it. Aiming for an 'early', knackered old, worn out AKM.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X