X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kalashnikovs

Originally posted by wolfen View Post
    Quick question.
    Baring in mind I am a hamfisted klutz when it comes to guns, how hard is it to fit a frontal ris to the u ?

Nige
    Yo, it's easy to install just don't buy the AABB/5ku one which doesn't come with screws or threaded holes on the barrel clamp! But cyma have brought one out which is identical with all the screws and threads making it easier to install and fit
    Hate.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

• I've just purchased a type 56-1 and her she is

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372376545.510205.jpg

Has anyone used the G&G PSB4? I'm wondering if it will fit to the type 56?

Comment

CYMA AKMS and TM Recoil based AK105.

By the way, the straight mag is like that because it's a 5.56x45 style one that's supplied with the AK102. I was surprised TM made a totally different mag just for one gun, especially since I don't think you can buy them separately.

Comment

Originally posted by Rory4657 View Post
          Has anyone used the G&G PSB4? I'm wondering if it will fit to the type 56?
          I'm using a G&G PBS-1 on my 56-2 and it's fine
          Mine came with a thread adapter to take it from 14mm to 22mm on the AK Suppressor.

Don't know what the 4 design is like but I find the end cap on the PBS-1 rattles a little.

Comment

Might change the optic for an aimpoint or c-more, but finished my AK, designed for when i get there first and then holding the enemy back
            Have I told you about my agitated lactose based beverage? It brings all the young chaps to the playing field...

Comment

Hopefully the quality not awful, this arrived with fake wood and a plastic body.. Hopefully it looks a bit more like an AK now

P.S that's still fake wood and plastic body

Comment

I sometimes forget how beautiful this thing actually is...

Comment

LCT AK104 NV with the tactical polymer handguard replaced with wood and with the magwell spacer fitted.

On the way:
                  New polymer pistol grip, something more shapely and supportive. Really don't like standard AK grips.
                  New bolt, LCT bolts are terrible and break very easily.
                  Beta project mags
                  Ultimak rail for the gas tube.
                  Non-awful flash hider.

Comment

• That's lovely. I'll be getting another AK soon. And recreating my first one!

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawk View Post
                      I sometimes forget how beautiful this thing actually is...
                      please tell me you go into battle wearing that flag
                      don't get mad at people who don't call their hits, if they didn't call it you must have missed...keep shooting...reload if you have to...

Comment

Originally posted by Bobovan View Post
                        please tell me you go into battle wearing that flag
                        It only arrived this morning, but I shall be donning it as a cape from now on

Comment

New arrival, nothing fancy as is but I have a samson rail kit sitting here ready to fit but to my dismay it doesn't sit properly so I'll have to find an alternative.

Its an LCT AIMS.
                          > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

joined the AK gang on Friday, my cyma co048s arrived , got to say i was really impressed with it . i ordered it after my mat got the LCT AK , i was not expecting the quality of it , apart from the painting instead of bluing of the steel and the varnish on the wood it's perfect ! the folding stock is pressed steel so no fear of that breaking ,it even has a bearing spring guide and Teflon cylinder as standard ! gave it a downgrade on the spring before playing it all day yesterday .. awesome gun .a mosfet and a tight bore and it's a job done.

Comment

Good old beaten up AK.
                              310 FPS and over hops a .20 with no hop on, that doesn't happen until about 45 meters though.
                              section 24 of the 1968 Act
                              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

TM Recoil AK105 (AK102 with AK74mn furniture..) and Kobra.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X