• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kalashnikovs

RAAAWR,
    Dboys/Kalash AK74 with genuine PK-A RDS

Comment

Ah man thats sick! Esp love the wood, looks nicely done. If I do make a observation though, you need some proper 74 mags with that, good 'ol bakelite! Yum!

Got any more pics of the PK-A RDS?
      Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
      Thats why i lopped mine off! :D

Comment

Cheers, had to sell it though
        Mags, had them cus i got them in the deal for the rifle!
        The wood was finished with some Homebase wood finish, in i think teak, after sanding the orginal finish off!
        Heres some pictures!

Comment

first AK i ever owned.

its a TM, had no upgrades, just a spray job of GWS chaos black because i hated the fake wood look. some crapy silencer, hongkong crapy scope and the side mount ris rail.

looked the nuts and did me a good 18 months before i bought another one, with real wood.

Boris
          K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

T-56 | From unscathed to (slightly) used look in 10 mins:

Earlier pic for comparison.

Comment

Verry nice
              Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
              Thats why i lopped mine off! :D

Comment

Sorry, this thread is just full of win- I have to add a little fail in now:

ICS AKS74U. Very solid, just a lttle annoyed that I can't figure out how or if a scope will ever be able to go on there...

Comment

Oh Dear Lord!

Comment

can a mod remove that one please?
                    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                      can a mod remove that one please?
                      +1

two tones need a section of there own.... that nobody goes in....or see's.... that doesn't even show up on the main forum page....

EDIT: should have an AK soon....cant wait..
                      Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                      I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Hey Chaps,

Here is my upgraded and customised 47 with all new internals at 340FPS. Had the grenade fitted. Also has the option of a large stick battery powered in sling or small unit in the assembly. Am now considering a torch or laser. Any ideas on how to fit a rail to the side?

Cheers!

Jay

Comment

2 problems with fitting a rail onto your particular model, 1st being, the mount isnt featured on the side of the reciever due to problem number 2, the underfolding stock, if you found the rail mount its self & managed to get it on there, you wouldnt be able to fold yer stock. friend of mine has the SRC AKMS & he was pretty gutted he couldnt throw some optics on.

isnt too difficult to fabricate a ris onto a top reciever though

*edit* unless you mean a rail for the tourch/laser which i complitly spazed out n didnt consider in which case simply just a different furniture kit
                          Last edited by Discoshrew; 2 January, 2011, 15:09. Reason: im a nab
                          'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Thanks for this, Disco. As I do not fold the stock (the grenade launcher gets in the way), am happy to install a red dot and flash light. I would welcome any suggestions and links on how to get the rails (and where) fitted as well as decent lights and red dot.

Ta!

Jay

Comment

Comment

here are 3 I have owned, don't have pics of the other two anymore. Sold mine to fund my RS 97b, but still hanker after an ak.

Cyma RPK 74: Lovely gun, crap battleaxe drum mag, all wood and metal, a right beast
                                Sold to chap on here who still uses it

Fancied doing something different to my cyma 47 (028) so got rail kit and sprayed it sand, to go with the sand waffle mags I had as well

one of two beta spetz's I have had, great little guns and very underated
                                Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X