X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kalashnikovs

Originally posted by polskiFTW View Post
    They look like they need a good weathering ^^
    A valid point! The AK is well weathered. But i couldn't bring myself to artificially weather an inokatsu or Real sword. It would be criminal!

Comment

Originally posted by spartacus View Post
      A valid point! The AK is well weathered. But i couldn't bring myself to artificially weather an inokatsu or Real sword. It would be criminal!
      After 3 or 4 games of proper use they will look fine anyway. Just stroke them alot.

Comment

My pride and joy - A cyma Ak with random bits of woodkit i have accuired, took me a long time to sand them down and re-stain them - fires like an absolute beast, no matter what people say cyma ak's are damned good.

Custom RPK, G&P externals, element internals - no longer with me.

A Project gun of mine, made out of spares i had lying around.

Standard cyma Ak-74u - just sold this.

Best £40 i ever spent, brought back from hong kong in my suit case

Another ak made of mashed up parts with a spare King Arms tan tactical kit

#
        Both of the above Cheap ARMY AK's (yes the ones that say "the worlds first mentally disabled rapper" on the box), both currently undergoing reconstruction due to me corroding the trigger connections firing too fast and then the gearbox jamming up.

Got a box full of old bits that im trying to make more guns out of :P

Comment

So basically you smuggled a RIF into the UK through customs in your suitcase? This is not a statement that you put on a public forum...

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
          Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegill View Post
            So basically you smuggled a RIF into the UK through customs in your suitcase? This is not a statement that you put on a public forum...
            I declared it at customs with all my details and they let it through

Comment

That SKS/Dragunov/'47 variant thing looks pretty nice!

Comment

Good looking trio... spartacus.

George

Asahi WA2000
                WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

Is that the CYMA cm042 simon? Best gun ive ever had, my cm042.

Comment

Yes it is, full metal and wood goodness.

Comment

Ooh, also.. what is your chest rig? Just wondering because i like the look of it.

Is it a viper rig? Or is it a viper modular system set up? Cheers

Comment

Its a viper OD MOLLE chest rig with two double AK MOLLE mag pouches, holds 12 mags.

Comment

Ahh thanks.

Comment

I like your AK simon! One of my first AEG's was the CYMA 028 presumably they are the same internalls. Cracking guns cant fault them.

And that SVD foregrip is interesting. good work Thingy!

Comment

I dont know why but i like the ak/svd combo, i think a silencer would look good on it (probably noone else does)

Spartacus - your two aks in the swaps section are two of the nices guns i ever seen and i just wish i had something you might be interested in. I have some good guns but nothing of that quality

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X