• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kalashnikovs

Had this for a wee while now...

Sight mount next..

Comment

Out of interest Whiteman, Why paint the gun grey? Looks a lot more like a toy now in my opinion, and I can't find any examples of a grey Tantal Pallad?

The right hand guard would finish it off nicely though!

Comment

Boop. Got some plans for this!
        Need to get some paracord to full wrap the stock.

-TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Well after a bit of selling, swapping, and bit of work at the bottom of the garden, my new family is complete.

CYMA ak (because I like the pneumatic blow back) with Samson front rail system, and wooden stock. Just need to remove front sight, thread barrel and screw silencer to end of ris.

Spetsnaz Ak w/ a missing grip as broke screw

Comment

Out of interest Whiteman, Why paint the gun grey? Looks a lot more like a toy now in my opinion, and I can't find any examples of a grey Tantal Pallad?
            Pallad is a grenade launcher i havent designed it yet but i have a plans to make it and make a double barrel grenade launcher (mad max;s castrator )

Prototype was made with wooden parts. why grey coloru?most of pictures i saw presented a tantals in grey colorus. it refers to models produced in 80s. according to my knowledge, models made in 90 were fully black

The right hand guard would finish it off nicely though!
            I know, but i would have to machine barrel correctly to the size and finally get the rare iron block. i had really limited access to machines and parts.. hence i used what i had and condition allowed me to do.
            i really dont like bakelit guards. looks so :F

Comment

Guessing no one wants rid of an RS Kobra?

Comment

Personally i've never seen a grey tantal, except for 1-2 pictures of a one being sold on armslist. Even the earliest of prototypes were fully black w/ wooden furniture

Comment

Just sold this but it was a thing of beauty

Comment

Here are some of my AKs hanging out together

Comment

Planned out for the cobra... $479. Plus a side rail...

Comment

Kobra is enroute, can anyone confirm if the lens take a BB hit?

Comment

I can't say if it can or can't with stand a hit but the lens is such a small area that it's unlikely to get hit.

I run a cheapo ACM Docter sight that I got direct from manufacturer (bought for $15 incl postage but are sold for about $60 usually) and have been running it at my local CQB site. It's not been hit once despite having seen a lot of close shooting. It's just the risk you take when you use optics in airsoft.

Comment

Johnny - get or rig up a lense cover, at the price you paid you don't want it wrecked by one BB hit!
                            'Old school wood and steel, thats the way they were built in the good times!'

Comment

thats what i was thinking, ill steal a few off of my mates NVG :P

Comment

Some new bits arrived so I decided more pictures were needed

VFC AK-105
                                Custom Machined Muzzle Break
                                LCT Ribbed Upper
                                APS Railed Lower
                                G&P Stubby Grip
                                King Arms SAW Pistol Grip
                                5KU Rail Iron Sight
                                ACM Docter Sight
                                Guarder Polymer AKM Magazine
                                SPOSN RT-3 Sling
                                Sexiness.

Comment