Kalashnikovs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kalashnikovs

WTF!!!! who put that moronic gripod on it!!

Ditch that and the pointless front sight and it wouldn't look too bad

Comment

Its beautiful. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise
      -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
      -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

sorry about the terrible photo, my brother and i just got some lovely matching 74u's :D

Surrounded? You mean we can attack in all directions!!!

Comment

Had a new edition to the family in the form of an E&L AKS74-N, pre-loved and been pixied with Lonex internals and shoots LOVERLY!!!

Also bought some Real Steel, Bakelite AKM mags to convert with Cyma AK47 150rd internals for my 7.62x39mm Variants

And some Tula AK74 Plum mags and a East German Bakelite mag for my 5.45x39mm Variants
          Waiting for Cyma AK74 Midcaps to continue with my conversion.

Comment

Yarp. I used it last Sunday and it was a blast. 9 mags of "hurry up and reload!".

Comment

Originally posted by RiflemanLizard View Post
              Nice What AK Rig is that Lizard?

Comment

It's a Flyye Industries AK carrier, Matt. They retail for about 40 quid. I ripped two of the old Chicom manpurses apart so this made a stronger replacement.

Comment

May invest and get myself a KA Paca while I'm there Cheers, Matey :D

Comment

My Cyma AKS74u with a few added touches.

Comment

Shameless plug, but that's about to go up for sale by the way.

Comment

Can anyone point me in the right direction of some good dark wood gloss or wax etc for my a? I paint stripped my gardenand gget rk47 and have applied several coats of linseed oil buy want to hey a really nice dark Russian style finish on it and don't really know which type to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogerio134 View Post
                          Can anyone point me in the right direction of some good dark wood gloss or wax etc for my a? I paint stripped my gardenand gget rk47 and have applied several coats of linseed oil buy want to hey a really nice dark Russian style finish on it and don't really know which type to get.
                          You'd need to steam the linseed back out of it first but I've used Ronseal Walnut Stain on my guns previously
                          Get the wood as bare as you can and give it several coats AND THEN soak with Linseed.

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                            Bought a Femme Fatale, did we? That gun, more than any other, convinced me that G&G are a company that deserve my respect. They truly don't give a s*** what 'macho men' think of their products.
                            That'll be in the AR thread very shortly. I'd guess G&G ARs aren't the mainstay of the 'hardcore' crowd anyway so if they release pink/white models it's not going to affect the rep of anyone that'd really care. That and they do actually seem to sell pretty well being IFs n' all.

Originally posted by JFarrow View Post
                            That is fantastic. That's all I can say
                            Aw shucks.

Originally posted by Coz View Post
                            WTF!!!! who put that moronic gripod on it!!
                            Ikr? That grip is just crazy.
                            REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by mad.matt View Post
                              You'd need to steam the linseed back out of it first but I've used Ronseal Walnut Stain on my guns previously
                              Get the wood as bare as you can and give it several coats AND THEN soak with Linseed.
                              Can I sand paper the linseed oil off it? Someone told me that I could apply a coat of paint on top of the linseed?

Comment

Got bored, wrapped my stock.
                                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X