Alexsander's flash-hider from FSB?
    Howardbb97 on a more Russian orientated forum. Very reliable

Comment

• Re: Kalashnikovs

74u P* all original zenith parts
      Attached Files

Comment

GHK AKMS, Bakelite grip and steel PBS-1,Sadly up for sale, due to my love of my AIMS

63375_819732171373442_1115505681_n.jpg

1901543_819732598040066_1212019017_n.jpg

1970689_817487958264530_1118521241_n.jpg

Comment

Another project almost finished. Magpul AK with moe front end shaped and filed to fit. Tracer unit on end. Just waiting in top rail cover for optics.

Comment

My newly acquired TM Recoil AK102 - never used an AK Platform in my whole 10 years of airsoft ...so this is a first - will get its debut on Saturday at The Towers - not had chance to test it at all so I am looking forward to see how it performs

sigpic
            [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
            * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

Let me know how the recoil performs. Keep being tempted, but not sure

Comment

Originally posted by skippyasi View Post
                Let me know how the recoil performs. Keep being tempted, but not sure
                Get one mate , the purists will tell you its not spot on externally ( but it looks like an AK so not a biggy ?) but purely for the grin factor can't be beaten ! I have two ak74su and an ak74n absolutely cracking guns .
                From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Have you seen my aks above? Im not exactly a purist. I'd rather it works the way I like it to work and feels good than be accurate. As long as you can tell what it is. Now i just need to sell some stuff and but one

Comment

Ear skippy is that front end fitted
                    square to the body on this build ??

Sent from my GT-I8160

Comment

20140712_134316_resized.jpg20140712_134341_resized.jpg Couple of pictures of my G&G ak, had 4 or 5 coats of bees wax over the wood and ive dont a little bit of ageing on the metalic parts. Going for a deniable ops style AK for a PMC loadout, need to add a bit of green tape to the magazines, get a proper AK sling and some more mags though. Possibly going to get some optics but that wont be for a while.

Comment

Latest incarnation:
                        LCT AK 104 with TX aluminium handguard, SAW grip, nice chunky muzzle break, mission first battlelink stock and doctor sight, just waiting on AFG and be finished
                        Numerous internal upgrades
                        Has rate of fire around 28 and amazing range for shorter barrel variant

20mb image hosting

Comment

R1. Cyma AK47 Tactical.jpg
                          "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

Made some changes to my WE AK74. Externally Ive put on a Gogun flash hider (as you can see Ive made other changes - those are listed somewhere earlier in this thread). Internally I originally had the RA-Tech heavy bolt and dynamic spring system. I've left the Ra-tech bolt in there but swapped the dynamic spring for the FG Airsoft high speed buffer - primarily to maintain a useful ROF but with the full travel bolt back. I'll be putting up a video comparison of the two when i get a chance.

Also needed to change out the trigger set and the stock one unsurprisingly gave out. Dropped in the Hephaestus trigger set - which seems to work fine. Only issue Ive noticed is when you pull the trigger slowly in semi mode the gun sometimes lets out 3 or 4 rounds - but you really have to be holding the trigger at the cusp for this to happen so not a biggy. Also not sure if this is due to the trigger set or the high speed buffer. This behavior is the same with the stock mag and my PMC mag.

20140713_124316.jpg20140713_124437.jpg

Comment

Work in progress of the AK beta I was given. Refinished ACM wood kit, 13:1 gearset, high torque motor, mosfet and 11.1v lipos. Lovely.
                              ak beta.jpg

Comment

Picked up a nice example of a bayonet from War & Peace, makes me want an AK again to strap it to, as the SVD doesn't have the mounting lug.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X