X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hi.Capa's

Comment

• Hi.Capa's

Wow, that's nice, is that hydro dipped? Or just stickers?
      "They've got us surrounded again the poor bastards"
      sigpic

Comment

Its the 3m vinyl wrap. Have loads left after doing my car bonnet, boot n roof!
        Only took 2 hrs to do

Comment

Update on my WE Hi Capa Dragon. Gone is the nasty slide which has been replaced my an FP metal slide and Cerakoted by Riflecraft. Slide is Titanium and lower is blue titanium. I also filed down the safety so it sits flush when in the hand and angled the magwell a bit more.

Comment

Lets revive this thread a little!

Thanks to Mr Mike Cripps here is my new Beauty! And I'm very happy with her!

Comment

repurposed a 4.3 frame the other day as a friend is now making holsters for Hi Capas with torches!

Comment

My KJW KP-08

Comment

Tm Marui hi capa changes to cp sv infinity hero slide set
                  Black with golden parts one are full upgraded, now it is for indoor games n ready for ipsc open class anytime
                  2 tone one is close to original setting with couple upgrades only since it is my spare one

Comment

Originally posted by 6ft4 View Post
                    Tm Marui hi capa changes to cp sv infinity hero slide set
                    Black with golden parts one are full upgraded, now it is for indoor games n ready for ipsc open class anytime
                    2 tone one is close to original setting with couple upgrades only since it is my spare one
                    beautiful capas mate love the * sign of mags lol
                    sigpic

Comment

ProG4 SV IMM

Airsoft Surgeon/Prime SV Tiki

Shooter Design V12

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                      WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Originally posted by Curly68 View Post
                        Update on my WE Hi Capa Dragon. Gone is the nasty slide which has been replaced my an FP metal slide and Cerakoted by Riflecraft. Slide is Titanium and lower is blue titanium. I also filed down the safety so it sits flush when in the hand and angled the magwell a bit more.
                        Looks great but ruined by the Crappy TM Style MRP Slide, spending the money on cerakoting an all should have had a proper slide. Still nice to see people getting into cerakoting, just wish Duracoat/Cerakote Home Kits where available this side of the pond.
                        The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

My beloved Fang Paw 5.1 Hi-Capa with TM magazines.

Comment

What are those Fang Paw's like and are they still available? I've got an AS STI Kit I really should build but need a doner gun.
                            The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
                              What are those Fang Paw's like and are they still available? I've got an AS STI Kit I really should build but need a doner gun.
                              They are 100% TM compatible. Mine is comprised of TM internals, a metal slide with the same markings as it's Japanese counterpart, and the TM magazines as pictured. It fares very well in cold weather, and is ideal as a donor gun, or a rough and ready sidearm. The only discernible downside is that the sights are molded onto the slide, but that's of no concern to you, since you're not partial to them anyway.

With regards to purchasing, try giving Elite Shooting Centre a call. Mike hasn't listed the FP 5.1 of late, but he could probably still source them for a reasonable price. (It's the only TM clone he condones for custom work.)

Comment

Patrol base can get them too.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                                Working...
                                X