Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hi.Capa's

my full metal 4.3 capas and WE 7 inch dragon all ready for some pimping

20131125_020022.jpg20130930_185921.jpg20131001_185335.jpg20131125_015952.jpg20131125_020004.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by buzzman; 25 November, 2013, 02:22. Reason: pictures sucked

Comment

Heres my Hi-Capa 2nd I've had in the last year and I've done pretty much exactly the same to both!

Comment

My first Hicapa build. Completely from boneyard parts. Everything has been picked up off of Facebook. Externally the slide still needs a bit of a clean up as it had a shocking black paint job. Managed to get a TK grip from a KJW which is lovely. Apart from the piston head is just standard internals but it kicks like a donkey so I'll leave it for a while but will probably be speaking to Mr Cripps at some point.

Excuse the odd reversed pic. Photo bucket is poo
        My biggest fear is that if I die, my mrs will sell of my airsoft kit for what I told her I paid!

WANTED:- WE Hicapa and 1911 parts. PM me if you have anything to offer.

Comment

My Comp Capa that im trying to build into a primary, hence needing an M93r stock!!
          So much stuff done to this, has a custom slide catch that i have fitted as the OE slide catch is taken up by the scope mount. Also cycles faster than any capa i have seen, and no im not telling you how i did it!

This is with an afg and silencer (also got a tracer too) and the old Infinity slide, now La Brama custom one.

My Skirmish pistol, Shooters Design 2 tone V12 loveliness! Internally upgraded with lightweight BBU etc

My Limcat Phantera, again, more internal work by me, locked outer non dropping barrel so the comp doesn't cause cycle issues. cut down barrel to end of comp, light weight everything inside, 390 fps on a .25g bb. This is my IPSC pistol.

All built by me, bar the comp that is a old Cripps gun, that needed to be fully rebuilt as over the years had got more and more destroyed.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

I do like those V12 slides. Just a shame that 99.9% of slides are hi capa ones with Bomar sights. As people know I like to make mine double stacked 1911s, which makes finding interesting slides expensive and difficult!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
              I do like those V12 slides. Just a shame that 99.9% of slides are hi capa ones with Bomar sights. As people know I like to make mine double stacked 1911s, which makes finding interesting slides expensive and difficult!
              VERY!

The V12 itself has the Bomar sight whcih is the issue and also has the barrel setup of a capa without the bushing a 1911 has. I'd LOVE an MEU slide with Novak sights and the V12 cuts with a barrel bushing also. I was even thinking of cutting a bushing up and looking into grub screwing it into this slide to get the look at the end..... But i'm scared! lol

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Haha I wouldn't want to do that. Isn't the bomar cut out larger anyway? I can't remember.

4.3 slides are done in many Novak style sight cut outs, but I personally think they'd look better with bomars!

Comment

Yeah thats why at this point in time, im happy with it as it is lol!

Got my thinking cap on of other ways around it though. It will be worth the effort, as it would be hard to replicate.

4.3 slides personally are too short for me, but i do agree they would look good with bomar sights. The cut out is huge with a drop out the back of the slide too, big difference to the MEU cut. But the 4.3 cut is different to the MEU also... Mission!

Comment

Haha. Chop a 5.1 and a 4.3 in half at the middle. Glue together! It'd look great honest

Comment

so ive got a 4.3 slide but i cant find any sights to fit,what should i be looking for
                      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Any MEU/ Novak style sights

Comment

4.3 sights are bespoke to the 4.3 slide arent then Ben? I have had the Novak sights and the nightwarrior sights and they dont fit on a 4.3 slide. The cuts to slide the sight in are too small.

Comment

Nope, they do fit. The night warrior sights fit too. But you have to be very forceful putting them in. They're an exact fit, so when you put them in, they do scrape a thin wedge of plastic off. But that's all

Comment

anyone got any for sale

or would you say that these would fit
                              DYTAC Luminous Night Sight for Marui MEU Pistol
                              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Ahhhhhhhh more force then!

The front one really doesn't fit though, its tiny on the 4.3

No sorry mate i dont

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                                Working...
                                X