• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi.Capa's

Just think what would clarkson do?

POWERRRR

Comment

• Re: Hi.Capa's

so with a bit of persuasion would that DYTAC Luminous Night Sight for Marui MEU Pistol fit for sure Ben?
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Can't say for sure, as I haven't got anything by dytac before. But they're always advertised for both!

Comment

yes but you just said anything that fits for a MEU will fit the 4.3, so on that bombshell i would say you are guesstimating, so it is hard to find 4.3 rear sights
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I meant dytac as in a brand. I'm fairly confident they will fit, but dytac parts might be an extremely tight fit.

I one bought a nova hammer for my hi capa, and that required a bit of drilling to actually got an rotate on a hi capa hammer pin...

Comment

Shes about finished, I'm not %100 on the MRDS so i might look for another small red dot but externally shes pretty much done

6.03 Inner barrel
              Airsoft Surgeon enhanced loading nozzle and piston lid
              AIP enhanced loading spring
              9 ball hop up
              9 ball gas routers

Just waiting for a light weight 5ku blowback housing unit to clear customs and that'll be the end for this pistol I think.

I have another Hi capa on the way thats broken so I might venture into the trigger mech on that one and eventually make a Race style pistol without the outlandish colours

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

Apologies for the potato quality!
                My baby. Used and abused like crazy and never skipped a beat. Got the 150% recoil spring in it but stock apart from that.
                Attached Files

Comment

My pair.

Comment

Originally posted by Jest3r View Post

Apologies for the potato quality!
                    My baby. Used and abused like crazy and never skipped a beat. Got the 150% recoil spring in it but stock apart from that.
                    I have the same one, great aren't they......

Comment

This gun isn't Marui based but WA R Type!!
                      Full steel ProG4 custom work..
                      SV Infinity Hero

Black ProG4 IMM

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                      WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Got to love KK's work.
                        "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
                        Life in the fast lane........
                        sigpic

Comment

This IMM/Hero is one of the best in my collection.. you have to see it with your own eyes to believe it!
                          I begged Captain KK a million time to make me one of these back in the day but he said no!
                          The previous owner waited 2 years to take it in has hands!!
                          The price was close to $3000!!!

Everything inside is made of steel except the barrel holder which is made of brass and the nozzle that's plastic!

the tolerances are really really small! The slide is heavy yet the cyclic speed is insane!!!!!!!
                          The Hero is heavier when compared to the black IMM even though the IMM has a scope mount and a CMore scope on!

I love the Hero!!! I don't have the words to describe it!!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                          WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

sc1.jpgsc2.jpgsc3.jpg

Just finished this Bio-Works 5.1 build - Nicknames "SilverCat"
                            "Kipling" - Pistol Tech @ Bio-Works Airsoft

Comment

My WE Hi-capa 5.1. Sorry I don't have any pictures of my gun taken in the garden for you all to enjoy ;D
                              10557320_10154482189495062_6582176909055925192_n.jpg

Comment

Any chance you could let me know what slide/outer barrel you have on this! Lovely! :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                                Working...
                                X