Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: M14 Variants.

Ok my turn for a question.
    Would other makes of stocks fit my G+P ?
    Quite fancy having the option of different stocks to choose from.

Nige
    The United Kingdom. Its where Great Britain used to be.

Comment

The G&P is a TM clone, so all TM, G&P and CYMA-compatible stocks should fit it. Stocks for the G&G/Classic Army guns will not fit.

Comment

Cheers for that mate.
        Now just need to find a real wood one LOL

Nige
        The United Kingdom. Its where Great Britain used to be.

Comment

PM'd.

Comment

Forked out on a CYMA M14 EBR (among other things) yesterday, and I have to say, it thoroughly blows the G&G version I had out of the water (the range at 300fps is insane, was going to wack an m120 in it to make a DMR, but not sure I want to touch it now, in case I make it perform worse). Now, I've had a look at the stock, and I'm wondering if it would be at all possible to put a PRS Stock on it. Has anyone tried this?

Pic of it and my other purchases from yesterday (not the 416 at the bottom)
            Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

A quick pic of my G&G based SAGE M39 EMR, opinions....

Comment

Very nice mate and very difference. Really like the look of that.

Is it anodized?

Comment

Cheers pal, it's cerakoted in burnt bronze, got it back from Riflecraft (shameless but deserved plug) yesterday.

Comment

The scope is much too high - I find EBRs look best with the objective practically scraping the 12 o'clock rail - and I think it's too small, too. Is that a 30mm tube, or 20? The Leupold Mk.4 is the classic M14 for a scope because it looks just right - that looks a little off with the short objective. Maybe put a sunshade/killflash on there to bulk it up a little, and some scope covers?

Other than the scope, I like it!

Comment

Funnily enough, a lower scope mount is top of my shopping list for it, followed by the bipod.

Comment

How much did that cerakote job cost mate? I was looking at getting the Cyma ebr but the silver ones pretty hard to find. May get the black one and get it cerakoted if it doesn't cost too much.

Comment

Cost about £130 inc shipping, but worth it IMO. Have a look at the 'Titanium' cerakote, looks stunning and a pretty close match for the EBR silver.

Comment

Sheeeeeeeeeet!!! Thats a lot, more than the rifle almost! Looks stunning no question!

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
                              I was looking at getting the Cyma ebr but the silver ones pretty hard to find.
                              They are? I got one at the weekend in the UK with relative ease.

Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

Originally posted by GiantKiwi View Post
                                They are? I got one at the weekend in the UK with relative ease.

Really? I've been looking online and everywhere I've been looking has been out of stock.

What are they like external quality wise?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Xiosis Find out more about Xiosis
                                Working...
                                X