M14 Variants.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: M14 Variants.

Picked this up today - Can't wait to get modding!

P1060342.jpgP1060343.jpg

Comment

I like my M14 how I like my women.
      Short, chunky and bronze.

Still waiting on a SAGE Ergo grip.

Last edited by RiflemanLizard; 10 April, 2014, 01:24.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

TM Socom M14, Stock at the moment apart from a tighter barrell

Comment

Originally posted by RiflemanLizard View Post
            I like my M14 how I like my women.
            Short, chunky and bronze.

Still waiting on a SAGE Ergo grip.

That's really nice mate. Is it a G&P? Cerakoted?

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
              New scope mount fitted for the lower profile.

Love the old school magpul

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
                That's really nice mate. Is it a G&P? Cerakoted?
                Nah it's a G&G plus a couple of internal and external modifications. This one is the latest version.
                Performance and build quality are excellent and I think the finish is anodized.

I've also taken apart my other M14, a black EBR-L and sent it to camolab for some hydrodipping.

Comment

Originally posted by RiflemanLizard View Post
                  Nah it's a G&G plus a couple of internal and external modifications. This one is the latest version.
                  Performance and build quality are excellent and I think the finish is anodized.

I've also taken apart my other M14, a black EBR-L and sent it to camolab for some hydrodipping.
                  Ah typical that! Just when I fork out for a G&P because I want a silver Mod 0, G&G release one for £200 cheaper. Haha

Comment

Thank You Simon. so my M14 ebr isn't the only one left alive! nice one.
                    J

Comment

Originally posted by jakeas View Post
                      Thank You Simon. so my M14 ebr isn't the only one left alive! nice one.
                      J
                      If we're being picky, yours is actually an M14 sopmod, not an EBR . And a very nice rifle it is too!

Comment

G&P m14 DMR recon
                        image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyvdp View Post
                          My WE/Ra-Tech M14 EBR, has all Ra-Tech upgrades (lvl2 mod) and a PDI bucking.
                          Equipped with a Swiss Arms bipod and Swiss Arms 6-24x50 rifle scope.

Just wondering what Scope Mount that is and where it comes from? (Appreciate can't link to other retailers) and also where you managed to get that specific Optic from, as I am looking for one that sits basically on top of the RIS. I can't stand scopes that appear to be floating in mid air, doesn't look right in my opinion.

Looks simply awesome, exactly how I want mine to look.

Comment

DSC_0039.jpg My ares m14 ebrs solid stock basic at the moment will attaching an lmg bipod at the as last year my m1 WWII helmet was my bipod for awhile at gz haha wont be putting a scope on as a general rule if you need a scope to see them then they are too far away to hit anyway haha!!

Comment

I finally feel that this is worthy to be left here (I think I actually took inspiration from a picture previously posted in this thread).

I did play with the idea of a suppressor, but decided it would be impractical for the type of use I want out of it. I'm going to be using it as more of a 'scout rifle' as opposed to a 'sniper rifle' or 'dmr', crawling in and around all those little holes people don't go in, forcing my way through bushes, observing enemy positions and if the chance arises, catching a few from behind (which is why it's only a small scope, 2.5x zoom I believe).

Tried to keep the profile as small as possible. Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.

Sorry for the poor quality, it was taken at about 22:00 on my phone in a dark room. I'll try and get some better pictures later.

sigpic
                              "I are God, lol."

Comment

Cool willgreen, what scope mount is it you are using?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Xiosis Find out more about Xiosis
                                Working...
                                X