Heckler & Koch G3 Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heckler & Koch G3 Variants

Don't usually post on these threads, only oggle, butG3 variants are so nice that this thread deserves a post. One of the only gun threads where I like every gun in it so far.My custom 'SWAT' MC51:

Sliding Stock:

Full Stock:

My Trader Feedback (iTrader)

Comment

[QUOTE=DaleStorm;605989]Don't usually post on these threads, only oggle, butG3 variants are so nice that this thread deserves a post. One of the only gun threads where I like every gun in it so far.My custom 'SWAT' MC51:

QUOTE]

Nice use of the mp5 tactical handguard. Did you have to modify it or did it fit straight away?
      Gamertag V3RN3TTI

Itrader link

Comment

Thanks :D. I had to mod it, however due to the MC-51 being a MP5/G3 hybrid all that was required was filing down some of the internal lugs (2 to be precise) and she fitted, a really easy job!
        My Trader Feedback (iTrader)

Comment

Alright!

Comment

And the new one

Comment

My G3 SAS

www.boni3k1985.airsoft-maniac.pl

facebook.com/GROZA

Comment

I'm sorry for the picture quality, I might try and take a better one at some point.

This started life very recently as a TM G3/SG1. I have fitted a CA metal body kit, and as you can see, I am in the process of installing original HK G3 wooden furniture. I have yet to tackle the stock, as my matching CA connector cap has yet to arrive, but the fore-end fitting was 12 hours of trial and error on and off. Worth it I feel .

@DaleStorm - the magazines are working a treat sir.

Comment

Can't wait for a better pic of that G3 once its fully wooded! Looks very tasty...
                  Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
                  ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
                  a whole 85fps!

Comment

Hi can anyone give me a little advice please. I'v just bought a TM G3 SAS and looking to mod it a little im after a silencer, reflex scope and foregrip! possibly even a stock was looking at the folding and sliding stock's can anyone tell me how they both are or which one is better and why? or is it down to preference? also looking for a sling of some sort any reccommendations? price isn't to muh of an issue for these things just after some advice cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Gareth Evans View Post
                      Hi can anyone give me a little advice please. I'v just bought a TM G3 SAS and looking to mod it a little im after a silencer, reflex scope and foregrip! possibly even a stock was looking at the folding and sliding stock's can anyone tell me how they both are or which one is better and why? or is it down to preference? also looking for a sling of some sort any reccommendations? price isn't to muh of an issue for these things just after some advice cheers
                      Mostly down to opinion, i have the folding stock on my G3 sas and it looks great (sorry, no pics up yet), the only problem i find is it's plastic and the stress from my shoulder causes a little wobble, but it hasn't broken yet, also if you want to use a mag clamp then it won't have room to fold. I can't however speak for sliding stocks, but they do look good :-)

Comment

my old sbs being broken now, had ascu fitted, burst fire is good
                        crappy plastic silencer get replaced with metal one

Comment

013.jpg

when i first got it, with no flash hider, stock end and basic red dot sight

tm g3 sg1, some form of updated spring, was shooting 370!!!

Comment

046.jpg001 (2).jpg

then after its first set of mods, fitted with a Bushnell Banner, 3-9x-50 illuminated scope, and torch

the picture after that is its current config for tomorrows skirmish (Spec Ops @ Portland), now fitted with an EG1000 motorand a G&P M3 aimpoint, which has a 2x lense

Comment

Gorgeous guns and even better photo - very Ronin.

Comment

No frills, no fuss G3a3 that I had to moveon last week...

HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X