Pictures of your Glocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Glocks!

Few pictures of my 2, a no name clone glock 26....no idea who its made by, but has a lovley aluminium slide and works well.

and a TM glock 17 with an M3 light on it. stockedy mc stock stock. contemplating a metal slide and a gaurder lower frame at some stage..maybe

IMAG0004.jpgIMAG0003.jpgIMAG0005.jpg
    -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
    -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

My new toy, taken over from my TM p226, it's doing a good job so far, but I need afew upgrades for it, thinking shooters design slide and some nine ball internals :p

Owner of DCS
      (Doom custom shooters)
      PM me for Custom work!

Comment

@the_monkey: the "gold" emblem on the side of the G26 grip looks like the HFC logo, remember when a mate had an HFC desert eagle and it had that gold thing stuck on its grips as well.
        sigpic
        Mercs Boss
        Armoury:
        ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

HFc...many thanks. its lovely though. 60 quid is all it cost and it works well. Im going to tinker with it soon.

doom bullit, how do you find the crye precision holster? i am tempted to get one, but the idea seems a bit flimsy to me

also guys, silencer..do they actually make any significant diffrence at all to the noise on these..or just for looks?
          -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
          -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Originally posted by Doombull3t View Post
            My new toy, taken over from my TM p226, it's doing a good job so far, but I need afew upgrades for it, thinking shooters design slide and some nine ball internals :p
            -Snip-
            Nice to see people joining the family.

If it's TM then make sure you check out the link I posted a while back on upgrades (or Google for 'Glock WIP thead Airslat' to find it) - Shooter's Design slides don't come as highly recommended as Guarder, and a lot of the 9-ball/Laylax internals are awful apparently D:

Comment

Originally posted by Proffrink View Post
              Nice to see people joining the family.

If it's TM then make sure you check out the link I posted a while back on upgrades (or Google for 'Glock WIP thead Airslat' to find it) - Shooter's Design slides don't come as highly recommended as Guarder, and a lot of the 9-ball/Laylax internals are awful apparently D:
              Thanks for the info budd, I shall take a look, I'll be buying all the parts when I'm away in Germany and fitting them at Christmas time, cheers doom

Owner of DCS
              (Doom custom shooters)
              PM me for Custom work!

Comment

Originally posted by Doombull3t View Post
                Thanks for the info budd, I shall take a look, I'll be buying all the parts when I'm away in Germany and fitting them at Christmas time, cheers doom
                All my Glocks have Guarder slides/barrels and while they look great they were all a real bitch to get working properly. I've never had one myself but apparently the PGC slides are literally a drop in replacement. Plus the PGC set comes with a metal slide as well as a barrel priced at a total of approximately £55 whereas you'd have to buy the Guarder slide and barrel separately at a cost of around £85 for the slide and £30 or so for the barrel.
                Things I hate:
                1. People who hate things.
                2. Irony.
                3. Lists.

Comment

Actually, Dutch, I think the issue with your setup would have been the outer-barrels. Guarder ones are known for not fitting too well with Guarder slides :P

Comment

Originally posted by Proffrink View Post
                    Actually, Dutch, I think the issue with your setup would have been the outer-barrels. Guarder ones are known for not fitting too well with Guarder slides :P
                    You're definitely right. The Guarder barrels are certainly problematic. As soon as the stock barrels are put back in any cycling issues are resolved.
                    Things I hate:
                    2. Irony.
                    3. Lists.

Comment

• Pgc stuff is phenomenal, my slide (whilst being for a KSC glock) took 50 cockings of the action to loosen up, 10k rounds later its still sweet at a nut

Sent from outer space
                      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
                        Pgc stuff is phenomenal, my slide (whilst being for a KSC glock) took 50 cockings of the action to loosen up, 10k rounds later its still sweet at a nut

Sent from outer space
                        Have you got the PGC barrel installed too?
                        Things I hate:
                        2. Irony.
                        3. Lists.

Comment

I had a guarder slide on my old KSC Glock and had all sorts of cycling issues until I bought a reinforced recoil spring that they should supply with it all the problems went away.

But tried it on my new Glock and it seems to prefer the stock plastic recoil spring.

Curlyboy
                          'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

• Originally posted by Dutch View Post
                            Have you got the PGC barrel installed too?
                            Yup, or the shooters design threaded barrel

Sent from outer space

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
                              Yup, or the shooters design threaded barrel

Sent from outer space
                              For my "skirmish" guns I've kept my TM Glock 18Cs stock with the exception of a Guarder lower frame. Unfortunately, and while I LOVE my upgraded Guarder Glocks, they still don't function/cycle as well or as quickly as the lighter stock plastic slide/barrel assembly.
                              Things I hate:
                              2. Irony.
                              3. Lists.

Comment

• Yeah, its very much the same story with KSC Glocks, plastic slides are king for performance... Until they start exploding off the gun...

Sent from outer space

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackypoos Male, Student, Jolly. Find out more about Jackypoos
                                Working...
                                X