Pictures of your Glocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Glocks!

Though you guys would appreciate fine engineering. New pgc slide for my tokyo glock. Slide is marginally more heavy than stock plastic. And I mean marginally.

Threaded barrel too.

Bare aluminum at the mo..so torn between painting it green Black or tan.
    Attached Files
    -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
    -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Originally posted by sam_G View Post
      one word......propane!

on normal gas the cold would play havoc with it. But on propane she fires no matter the weather.

Once they are back in stock i plan on getting the KSC Glock23f so i have full auto for when i run the sniper rifle.
      Sam, you have PM mate

Comment

Not the best picture of it nor the best looking glock on here but gen 4 with some stippling and a few cuts.

Running on co2 atm but so far its been a pain in the hoop.

Originally posted by B.E.N.
        Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

I tried on of those CO2 mags today. bear in mind it was 6.c out today. It felt so horribly overpowered on his WE glock, i politely refused the gentleman's kind offer of using it on my metal slided TM glock lest it self destruct. It appeared to me that it gave a big boost in fps, 300 up to 348ish but that is meant the BBS couldn't gather enough spin to travel far or straight for much distance.

The gentleman also had to change out his hammer spring for a lord god king bufu harder spring as the magazine valve wouldn't release with the existing spring.
          -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
          -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Was in the - temperature range today and it felt alright powerwise chronoed at 312 on .2 so happy there.

My biggest issue with the co2 mags is the screw caps that hold the co2 bulb in. Possibly the most cheap and crappy things i've ever seen. They would of been better off being made of plastic the metal is that soft. First skirmish and already rounded off 2 caps.
            Originally posted by B.E.N.
            Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

New Stark with the right trades this time, relegated the other version to be the practice mule for taking all the wear and tear of dry runs etc at home.

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

My KSC Glock19 has gone onto its new home and I have replaced it with a KSC Glock23f from the very kind people at Z1! It made sense to go for another KSC as i have LOTS of mags!

Must say it is a def smile inducing bit of kit!

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

image by Jimmy Pie, on Flickr
                  Instagram = No1jimmypie https://instagram.com/no1jimmypie/

Comment

The Stark/VFC do look tasty. What's the difference between the match and standard versions?
                    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by jimmypie View Post
                      Who makes the adapter for the RMR?

Comment

Needless to say, no work was done today.

the slide came bundled with a half decent replica of a Trijicon RM06 but I already had a real RM01 that I'd picked up for this project, thankfully it was a 100% drop in fit!

Nice crisp dot, seems to auto adjust it's brightness pretty well too, though it's not instant which is strange

Bunny Workshop must've screwed up too, because they sent me the tritium night sights which I hadn't ordered, glad they did though because they look great

Got a guarder frame on the way as the front screw on the Marui frame was cracked a bit and is held together with araldite and good intentions at the moment.

Comment

That is a beautiful piece of work mate!
                          Cant beat a Salient Glock :P

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                            Who makes the adapter for the RMR?
                            Silverback , drops straight in, no faff, not as Gucci as direct to slide like the above , but it's a cheap way of seeing if you like it or not $12 +$6 shipping .
                            Instagram = No1jimmypie https://instagram.com/no1jimmypie/

Comment

Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                              There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                              sigpic

Comment

Drilled a hole in the back of my grip to add a lanyard. Works nicely!

Also fitted a compensator for lols....don't worry, I'm not keeping it like this! Silencer and m6 taclight arriving tommorow .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackypoos Male, Student, Jolly. Find out more about Jackypoos
                                Working...
                                X