X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonz
    replied
    Re: SCAR Thread

Reading one of the sunday papers and saw an article that the SAS are testing the Scar-H.

Leave a comment:

• ElZer0
    replied

Is that the long version? as there seems to be different lengths....

Leave a comment:

• JCheeseright
    replied

Originally posted by ElZer0 View Post
    Hi guys, the non CQC Scars L, how long is the barrel??
    about 5 inches, the non-CQC flash hider adds about another 1.5 inches onto that so 6.5-7inches total.

Leave a comment:

• ElZer0
    replied

Hi guys, the non CQC Scars L, how long is the barrel??

Leave a comment:

• metalboa
    replied

My VFC scar l which is a gen1 back from when they were first released with my vfc eglm and my brother's dboys scar h also with my eglm
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• sam_G
    replied

Changed mine up abit.

Removed the PEQ15 in favor of a Surefire M900 (element clone!)

Leave a comment:

• piszczyk32
    replied

My G&G SCAR-L
    s1.jpgs2.jpg

Leave a comment:

• bulldoguk
    replied

The 2nd hand Scar I bought a while ago, added a tightbore, mosfet, etc. I like heavy guns (and grenade launchers!) but in truth most of the crap on there is for the wall display and comes off for gaming as I tend to prefer the good old fashioned irons
    Scar L dt (1).jpgScar L dt (3).jpgstubby scar (2).jpg

It's an Ares btw

Leave a comment:

• Caldo
    replied

I've just recently picked myself up a VFC Mk16 and I was just wanting to know if anyone has ran their VFC on 11.1s? I've got both 7.4s and 11.1s in my collection but i prefer the snappier trigger response the 11.1 gives on it, the wind up of the 7.4 seems a bit..slow. I've read many conflicting reports of it, but mostly on american sites where they're likely to be shooting 20rps at 400fps+. I'm not a ROF monkey and all my aegs are rarely off single, I'm just wondering if it can handle it?

Leave a comment:

• DanBeresford
    replied

Paracord works wonders here, but I also just use a magpul MS2 and jimmy it until it fits! :D

Leave a comment:

• rubi-tong
    replied
    Cheers buddy, sorted. Thought there would have been something a little better or FN make the loops bigger!

Leave a comment:

• ElZer0
    replied

Hope this helps

you can also see I have worn dow the stock a little in the last pic to allow a MS2 sling to attach to it.

Leave a comment:

• rubi-tong
    replied

Cheers matey.

Leave a comment:

• ElZer0
    replied

Magpul ms2 fits throufh the loops if you fike tge stock a little.

Personally i have a shoelace type thing made into a loop, then pass it through the metal loop.

Ill try and get pics up later

Leave a comment:

• rubi-tong
    replied

Hi all, just bought a WE Scar L in Tan. I'll get some pics up when I decide what optic I'm going for.
    Question is, how and where are you guys attaching your slings? Is there something special that fits or is a key ring the solution?
    Mark

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
Working...
X