SCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCAR Thread

ooooh so much inspiration for when i have picked mine up.

I am getting the TM SCAR-L CQC recoil on Saturday......a black one!

(i know this is a picture thread but i have not got it yet!)
    TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

You'll love it - I know I love mine! :D
      Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

I was set on a new M4 but decided on something different. Always said the SCAR is the only Non M4 i would get.

The vids on youtube of them makes me want it even more!

Comment

Mine is accurate as hell, as this very short engagement shows - couldn't even see my target and got him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZhdqXxosd8
          Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

ur afg is too far back

Comment

I'd imagine his AFG is in precisely the position that he wants it to be in.

How much recoil management do we need to do in airsoft exactly? I like the more modern extended-reach grip techniques for my own reasons, but they aren't particularly comfortable and there's no pressing need for people to employ them with airsoft weaponry.
              REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

God this thread make me want my SCAR finished/fixed.... has been a bit of a project to say the least
                FOR SALE
                7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

and here she is! Fitted with a TM stubby fore grip and G&P Aimpoint.

and with all the mags.........

Comment

Smexy as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by DanBeresford View Post
                      Mine is accurate as hell, as this very short engagement shows - couldn't even see my target and got him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZhdqXxosd8
                      That doesn't really demonstrate accuracy though? That's just luck?

Comment

Hmm. Exactly.

Comment

Yeah, you're right. My mistake. You could have put that better though, cos you came across a bit dickish.

Comment

Now with Black ladder rail covers and ACOG.

Comment

Which Scar should I get the G&G TopTech or VFC one? I'd prefer a Scar H but I love the Top Tech range from G&G as I already have a UMG. I know there's a TM version also as I used to have one but had to sell it and can't afford one of those again!

Comment

• Toptech. In my opinion it feels so much better than the VFC. And full trades too :P

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
                                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X