SCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCAR Thread

I got a friend of mine to take some photos of my scar. His deviant art page is

http://profail.deviantart.com/

I got no idea about the magpul pistol grips on scars sorry

"Well they're not selling them to fund WE's thats for sure......" - Caldymoose

Comment

my multicam vfc scar l.
      IMG_0402.jpg
      sorry for the picture quality.

Comment

I know that there can sometimes be modification involved to get the grips to fit. From memory though a MIAD should fit.
        Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Yeah, i know id have to mod it.

Just wondering if anyone had
          FOR SALE
          7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
          , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Hi all, just bought a WE Scar L in Tan. I'll get some pics up when I decide what optic I'm going for.
            Question is, how and where are you guys attaching your slings? Is there something special that fits or is a key ring the solution?
            Mark

Comment

Magpul ms2 fits throufh the loops if you fike tge stock a little.

Personally i have a shoelace type thing made into a loop, then pass it through the metal loop.

Ill try and get pics up later
              FOR SALE

Comment

Cheers matey.

Comment

Hope this helps

you can also see I have worn dow the stock a little in the last pic to allow a MS2 sling to attach to it.
                  FOR SALE

Comment

• Cheers buddy, sorted. Thought there would have been something a little better or FN make the loops bigger!

Comment

Paracord works wonders here, but I also just use a magpul MS2 and jimmy it until it fits! :D
                      Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

I've just recently picked myself up a VFC Mk16 and I was just wanting to know if anyone has ran their VFC on 11.1s? I've got both 7.4s and 11.1s in my collection but i prefer the snappier trigger response the 11.1 gives on it, the wind up of the 7.4 seems a bit..slow. I've read many conflicting reports of it, but mostly on american sites where they're likely to be shooting 20rps at 400fps+. I'm not a ROF monkey and all my aegs are rarely off single, I'm just wondering if it can handle it?
                        Magpul'd Hurricane SR47 //WE Glock 17 Gen4 // KWA LM4: Mk12 SPR Mod 1 - HK416N - LWRC M6A2 // Tanaka M870

Comment

The 2nd hand Scar I bought a while ago, added a tightbore, mosfet, etc. I like heavy guns (and grenade launchers!) but in truth most of the crap on there is for the wall display and comes off for gaming as I tend to prefer the good old fashioned irons
                          Scar L dt (1).jpgScar L dt (3).jpgstubby scar (2).jpg

It's an Ares btw

Comment

My G&G SCAR-L
                            s1.jpgs2.jpg

Comment

Changed mine up abit.

Removed the PEQ15 in favor of a Surefire M900 (element clone!)

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

My VFC scar l which is a gen1 back from when they were first released with my vfc eglm and my brother's dboys scar h also with my eglm
                                Attached Files

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X