SCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCAR Thread

I have a bone stock TM scar H. What upgrades would you guys recommend if any seeing as mine is only shooting 265fps out of the box
    sigpic

Comment

spring and a tightbore, then deans, lipos and mosfet trigger.
      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team
      "I love this sport because after you've shot the same guy in the head 5 times in one game, you'll still walk over and laughingly shake hands like old friends at the end of it"
      www.youtube.com/user/RoguePlank/videos

Comment

My tm is stock internally, its due to have a new tightbore fitted but other than that id be inclined to leave it as is. Im running 7.4v 15c lipos, purely so they fit in the new buffer tube. So far (famous last words...) ive had no issues using them without a mosfet or fuse (removed to save on space, again due to the new buffer tube) is yours chronoing at 265fps with the hop off? They should "in theory" be chronoing in at C.300 fps due to japans laws.

Comment

fit a 6.03 tightbore and the fps will jump up to about 340 as mine did, but the stock spring will age over several months, mine dropped back from 344fps down to 280fps as the spring wore out. Just serviced mine, new spring and o-rings put the fps back to 350 almost exactly so all good. My gearbox and motor are still standard as they are really good. I reckon i've put 30,000 round through my gun since start of this year, gears show no wear at all, just needed cleaning and greasing.

I am using 7.4V 15C 2200mAh lipo nunchuck battery packs, they work fine, but expect your trigger contacts to get caked with carbon and stop working after a while if you are using lipos without a mosfet.

And your gun could catch fire, melt and your lipo battery packs explode if you don't have a fuse. Seen it happen.
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team
          "I love this sport because after you've shot the same guy in the head 5 times in one game, you'll still walk over and laughingly shake hands like old friends at the end of it"
          www.youtube.com/user/RoguePlank/videos

Comment

Bone stock TM SCAR L with the obligatory accessories. Great bit of kit, love it.

- GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

• Sent from my phone using my fingers

Comment

I like that, Jez! It looks genuinely different - not sure why, but it does. Maybe the slight colour contrast between the greyish upper and the black lower.

Comment

• It's my tm recoil I sold the other week, wasn't really my taste, nice but not a bit of me

Sent from my phone using my fingers

Comment

TM SCAR H...
                    Rail ext
                    Torch
                    VFC EGLM
                    VFC PEQ-15

sigpic

Comment

Don't like the rail extension, but I love the rest of it, especially in the rarely-seen black. A truly epic combination of gun and accessories from two great makers; I bet it weighs a ton, though...

Comment

Just broke the stock on my D Boys SCAR L around the locking catch. Anyone got any idea where I might obtain a replacement stock from?
                        The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

IMG_0941.jpgIMG_0932.jpg

here's my VFC Scar L/MK16 as inspired by Travis Haley's "RUN A SCAR or MK16/17 like a BOSS!" on youtube

Comment

Just picked up this:

Could do with some tidying up, but this thread makes me want to pimp it out.
                            Any ideas what I should add/change?
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Knight; 29 December, 2013, 12:50. Reason: Picture would be good

Comment

Your linky no worky!!!

Do love SCAR's, kinda regret selling mine.. but to be honest I prefer the H to the L
                              FOR SALE
                              7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                              , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Originally posted by ElZer0 View Post
                                Your linky no worky!!!

Do love SCAR's, kinda regret selling mine.. but to be honest I prefer the H to the L

Fixed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X