SCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCAR Thread

After some filing and getting the gas block off have a new look.

Quite happy with it, now have to see what length barrel I like

[URL=http://s165.photobucket.com/user/elzer0/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140824_170158_zps3wayrfbd.jpg.html][/URL

[URL=http://s165.photobucket.com/user/elzer0/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140824_170509_zpszvreqnqc.jpg.html][/URL
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Looks awesome with the AAC suppressor!
      TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
      TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

Cheers dude, very happy with it.

Currently having it with the silencer is my current set up.
        Also like the short barrel option.
        FOR SALE
        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Second that! AAC suppressor looks very tidy. Have you got different length internal barrels to match the outer? Would love to know the difference you would get in accuracy at range between the shortest and longest.

Comment

image.jpg My baby! Too hot to skirmish but I couldn't live without it! Spent more on this my I did on my first car

Comment

Managed to add a nice suppressor.

Comment

WE Scar-L AEG with a VFC EGLM, clone XPS Eotech and a cheap PEQ torch laser thing.
                The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Very futuristic looking but I'm betting you will get rid of that eglm pretty soon. I've always liked the look of them and grenades sound fun but the sheer bulk it adds to what is already a chunky rifle compared to an M4 makes me think twice

Comment

Unless your names Blackheart then the extra weight means nothing

Comment

Not really thinking of the weight, more the size. But then I play mostly indoors so to each their own. My scar is hardly what you would call light or compact either

Comment

I find it quite comfy but I've yet to skirmish it like that so I don't know how it'll handle.

We shall see!
                        The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Polarblair View Post
                          Not really thinking of the weight, more the size. But then I play mostly indoors so to each their own. My scar is hardly what you would call light or compact either
                          I run my scar with an EGLM as hapi mentioned and I play cqb/fibua 99% of the time. Yes I'd say it's heavy but I've seen regular sized people use them with no complaints. Yes if your used to an mp7 this is going to feel like carrying your mother in law but otherwise it's no problem. Bulk wise, yes it's a bit bigger but doesn't add length or size. If you were to place your in in a rectangular box with sides touching, once you add the EGLM it would still fit in said box if you get my point
                          Overall though I'd say weigh up bulk/weight with effectiveness. At times when things get bottlenecked or tough there is nothing like a 200 round moscart to clear things up! Not only that but you'd be suprises how teams back off after a good dousing of bbs lol. I carry 4 moscarts in the field a refil them sometimes up to 3 times a game at the respawn depending on if my teams getting smashed or not... Usually not lol. Most kills I've had with one moscart is 12 (plus 2 friendly kills included but it was worth the collateral damage)
                          sigpic

Comment

Also, with regards to the EGLM, I also have a VFC Scar H sat there in bits for the EGLM to go on... I just need to fix the H first!

Comment

Trust me once you chuck the EGLM on it feels like a completely different weapon!
                              I use the SHS nades because they are self resetting, well made and dirt cheap at £25 a pop. Oh and they are ridiculously loud!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Beginning to convince me but I think I'll have to wait a while to give it a shot. Finances willing one day maybe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X