Masada's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Masada's

More intrested in the non-folding adjustable stock and the magnesium lower body

Comment

AKM aquired form Lucky Lefty a few months ago. Promi barrel, silver wiring internally RIS, AFG, Specter DR and Surefire Vortex off a L85A2
      Attached Files

Comment

Has been a while since anyones put pics on here....

Have recentely treated myself to the CQB barrel and silencer, given the paint job a new lick of paint and removed the front site, put a peq box on and attached a small post to the PEQ (which need a bit of paint)

Need to dirty up the silencer and barrel a bit after xmas, then a case of skirmishing it, and let some of the paint get knocked off to give it the banged up / camo'd/ worn look.

excuse the images, Ill get som ein natural daylight once the weather has improved

FOR SALE
        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

A&K version with a few bits n bobs stuck on, CQB Ris handguard and short barrel, etc. Launcher modded slightly to fit better and fill a few gaps, 4KG quite heavy for it's 28" length! Surprisingly comfortable though!
          CQB Masada (4).jpgCQB Masada (6).jpgCQB Masada (7).jpgCQB Masada (12).jpg

Comment

That must be quite front heavy!!
            Fire Team Zulu
            Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
            http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

That must be quite front heavy!!
              I know, you would think so but it's all pretty well balanced! The EGLM makes for one of the comfiest foregrips I have ever fondled too, in fact think I may just go give it a stroke before I get myself off to bed

Comment

• Does anyone know what T1 sight mount I'd need to get use the Masada iron sights with them at the same time? Hopefully that makes sense, any input/photos are much appreciated
                "Someone please get this muppet some skills!"

Comment

One on a high mount.

Got one for mine, when i fip up the sites i can still see them through the t1.

Infact i always put my fronr site up, as i just site dot when that is and is pefect for shooting
                  FOR SALE

Comment

Mine:

HPIM1300.jpg

HPIM1301.jpg

Comment

Looking very nice GhostWolf, did you manage to get a CQB barrel yet?

is that empty PEQ box? when I modded mine to have a laser in it, I found the mbus got in the way of teh laser

bulldoguk - How did you get a RIS on your AK masada? ive seen people on here ask about RIS's on them, and as far as I saw/knew you couldnt do it?
                      FOR SALE

Comment

Originally posted by ElZer0 View Post

is that empty PEQ box? when I modded mine to have a laser in it, I found the mbus got in the way of teh laser

bulldoguk - How did you get a RIS on your AK masada? ive seen people on here ask about RIS's on them, and as far as I saw/knew you couldnt do it?
                        Not yet m8, might see if anyone wants swap for 14.5 for a 11.5 definately prefer the 11.5. No m8 thats a fully functioning PEQ15. With the PEQ15 found there is space to have both MBUS's folded down and still get the PEQ15 and the 552 on, mind you might change that for a 551.

Comment

I meant more the beam of the PEG got blocked by the site when its flipped up!

I usually have the front site up when im playing,even when using eotech..

once I have the dot between the site posts, I know Ishould hit my target
                          FOR SALE

Comment

Ahhh I see, I only have the MBUS up when I am not using an Eotech, which is basicaly never lol. I use it more for the laser than light and don't have a problem.

Comment

You know mate, bought so many guns between then and now I honestly can't remember, but as far as I DO remember it was a straight purchase of a front RIS handguard and CQB barrel from a company in the USA, only major problem was they did not ship to UK but at the time I was working on a commission for a chap over there and he agreed to take delivery forward the parts for me. Far as I remember they were specifically made for the A&K and fitted straight on there, only had to do a little modding to the grenade launcher to fill in the gaps

When I purchased the Masada I fondled and tested both the Magpul and A&K version and personally I wasnt too impressed by the Magpul, certainly didnt warrant the price difference in my eyes, the A&K has performed like a trooper and the only thing internally I have changed is to install a metal hop unit, nothing wrong with the original but I was informed it was known to crack after extended use so I figured while I had it in bits fitting the TB barrel I may as well save the time later

Best bet is to probably google 'A&K masada RIS' or 'A&K CQB barrel'or summat and have a nosy...that's how I found them!

Comment

Updated dirty / camo/ dusty / worn masada, taken a lot of insperation from the seals thread.
                                Will try and get some pics outdoors once it daylight by the time im home from work/a sunny day...

it will wear the more its used.

FOR SALE

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                                Working...
                                X