• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The LR300 thread.

:D:D:D:D:D
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

As Brian Badonde would say BWAAAA!

Comment

Here we go:

9mm Bearing gearbox, with guarder FTK, custom piston, super torque motor, custom wiring, 3rd burst mosfet, madbull barrel and madbull hop/hop rubber.
        The Prime kit isnt 100% complete, but it should be solid and functional when im done with it. ( i.e, no bolts as handguard pins )
        Should be quite tasty when its done.

Comment

Anyone thinking of a new gun and viewing this thread, and in particular the post above, should DEFFO consider this Prime kit. It's not me selling and I don't know the seller, but I have to stress the Prime kit really is top-notch and the one to go for out of the current available LR300's. Best gun I've ever owned or skirmished with, and it's true, many people will want to know what you've got (always nice if you're a show-off...) :D

Comment

^ When I finally get round to actually putting a description on my Prime LR300 in the 'sale' section I'm using this guy as a reference. :D
            102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Ive been after one of the stocks for ages, the one I have got is the wrong attachment
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Question for people who have the Prime kit: what brand of mags do you use / do you find fit best?
                102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

tm mags work fine as do chinese hicaps.
                  got one prime already and clots kit is heading my way so that i can make another.

Got rid of an A&K long not so long ago and regretting it as it's a very nice AEG and about half the weight of the prime kits.
                  Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

Not really posting this in the right place but more likely to be seen by LR300 folks here.

Anyone seen one of these in the flesh or have any feedback on the quality, compatibility of parts etc at all please

http://www.evolution-airsoft.com/hardcore.htm

Manufacturer link not retailer link, hope that's OK. please just delete the whole post if it breaks any rules

Regards. Puggy

Comment

G&G GR300S

Not been messed about with much. I bought it new and when chrono'ed was only making 270fps but had a reasonable rate of fire. It has now had the AoE modified, a slightly cut down PDI M110 spring installed - which on reflection would probably have been fine "as is" - and an AWS Stealth mosfet trigger fitted. Now fires at 320 fps and on a fully charged 9.6v 2,000mAh NiMH battery rate of fire is around 1,300 rounds a minute. I also added some neoprene tape to the stock and wrapped it OD cloth tape; I'm a wimp it was bloody cold when you took aim with it :D
                      Growing old is mandatory
                      Growing up is optional...

The tinkering tale of an airsoft addict, wargamer and book fanatic at http://ocdairsoft.blogspot.com/
                      It even gets updated occasionally... Quite recently even!

Comment

wtf is this?

more pics less talk.

Boris
                        K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Here you go a short video of my LR300 on a LiPo battery, I didnt put the hand guard on as I was taking the battery back inside.
                          Its a feared weapon at my local site, nearly as much as the Hicapa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN1An7muw3s

Enjoy!

Comment

Here's mine.

Just got it and playing for the first time this weekend, all seems very good so far though.

Not the best picture I know! The other M4 variant is something I made out of spare parts!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Evolution by chance?
                                sigpic
                                Mercs Boss
                                Armoury:
                                ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

seansamurai1 Over the 30 mark but not over the hill yet!!! Find out more about seansamurai1
                                Working...
                                X