Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Systema PTW

Originally posted by The Reptile House View Post
    You can't easily convert RS lowers for PTWs and I don't imagine there are many people who have converted gas blocks or flash hiders as these are not easily available in the UK, for whatever reason.
    They're illegal, that's why. The lower receiver of an AR-15 in any country you care to name constitutes a 'firearm' in and of itself; you're not bringing one of those in to the UK legally as it's an illegally-held unregistered Section 5 firearm carrying a mandatory sentence if you're caught with it. The gas blocks are also (being 'pressure bearing' within the meaning of the Home Office guidance offered to the CPS) designated as 'component parts' (also legally a firearm under s.57(1)(b) of the 1968 Firearms Act) so carry the same sentence, and flash hiders are an "accessory [...] designed or adapted to diminish the noise or flash caused by firing the weapon" which are also prohibited under s.57(1)(c) of the 1963 Act.

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
    Got no idea where my RS upper came from, however having friends across the pond does help a lot of people. How much of that is legal I couldn't tell you but there certainly are a lot of TWs with RS uppers floating about.
    AR-15 uppers were a bit of a grey area but I've been lead to believe that following the decisions in R. v Clarke and R. v Ashton that these are no longer OK. We'll have to wait for the release of the final portion of the Home Office, Firearms Law: Guidance to the Police 2012 before we can say for certain.

Comment

I was thinking about uppers - aside from being silver inside and obviously milled - how they could ID them. But then I remembered the feed ramps...and people saying they own them on forums.

Comment

Thought I would add some updates after spending some cash this weekend

The 416 is to be painted still and the MP5K is just gorgeous!

Comment

• Wow I'm amazed how much many people can afford them £1000 aren't the m16's I usually look to spend £200-300 anyone else

Comment

Originally posted by RayPeest View Post
            Wow I'm amazed how much many people can afford them £1000 aren't the m16's I usually look to spend £200-300 anyone else
            I don't own a TW at the moment as I personally can't afford one (i hope to have one, one day) but people spend this amount of money as airsoft it is their hobby and their passion so to them I'm sure its a worthy investment.
            sigpic

Comment

• It is my hobby but being eighteen and saving up for UNI £200 is a lot for me

Comment

Then thats where your priorities lie at the moment. However, I can almost guarantee once you've finished uni and are working a steady job with a steady decent income you'll consider it. That was exactly what I thought before going to uni.. Now I have 2 TWs...

Comment

• Once you get your loan that might change a bit.

While I do not want a ptw, I do want to build a gas rifle that will cost in the order of 2 grand, and once I start my job that should be doable

Sent from outer space
                  Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

But don't go and blow your loan all at once! I bought a mac and was living on beans for the rest of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                      But don't go and blow your loan all at once! I bought a mac and was living on beans for the rest of the year!
                      Dont regret it mind you.. this Mac is still bloody awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Shivatastic View Post
                        Thought I would add some updates after spending some cash this weekend

The 416 is to be painted still and the MP5K is just gorgeous!

Wow on the mp5k conversion - is it solid? I take it its a TW5 upper converted?

Comment

• Nice 416 Shiv

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
                          Member Of Task Force Annex (TFA) Airsoft Team
                          Callsign: TFA-2

Comment

Now I known this is a thread for Systema's which is why im asking before i post my pic up, can I put my pic of my Celcius CTW up on here?
                            Cheers

Comment

I think there is a generic TW thread somewhere. Cant see anyone getting arsey though tbh.
                              Originally posted by B.E.N.
                              Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

• Yes it's a very nice 416 upper

Thanks dude hehe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Robrego Rob, 20 and live beyond the boundaries of civilization... Find out more about Robrego
                                Working...
                                X