• Re: Pictures of your Systema PTW

Originally posted by wiggers View Post
    FCC Fitch?
    Yup!

Comment

M4 PTW Noveske N4

M4 PTW Noveske N4.jpg
      'Old school wood and steel, thats the way they were built in the good times!'

Comment

“A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Gave the old girl a clean, she needs to get some use...
          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

PTW is finally finished:

Comment

My latest setup

Enjoy!
              Catch me on Instagram @Weaponhit_Robson

Comment

Sorry, no rails here!

FCC make a crap A1 pistol grip...

And an updated version of my 733, with correct upper!

Comment

Just absolutely beautiful mate. Well done, very impressive!

Comment

Very nice Opossum, watching your build thread on the M16a1 made me want one, so here is the current work in progress picture (borrow from the previous owner but not changed yet), I'll get some better pictures, and pictures of my other PTW soon.

Not sure if I'm going to change the barrel yet, it's a little too thick. I used it last game and it was awesome in every way, really performs well.

Comment

Looks awesome. What stock are you using? I don't think it looks too bad with the thicker barrel to be honest. What upper receiver do you have on there?

Comment

Wish I could take credit for the build, but I bought it as it is It was built by Tac, and has his mods all done.

I'm in 2 minds about the barrel, it's pretty close to being right, but it isn't right and it bothers me. But, there was a M16a1 with a thicker barrel for supporting fire, so it's not completely wrong. It's a little front heavy, how is yours?

The stock and fore grip are both G&P, the upper is RS milled out to accept PTW cylinder and the lower is a Prime M16a1.

Found another picture:

Comment

The thinner barrel isn't that much lighter than the A2 barrel if I recall and the gun is really nicely balanced as it is.

Did the G&P stock fit over the standard Systema short stock "bump" it uses for the A2 stocks? I was worrying about how to fit a stock and I had a G&P A1 stock kicking around at the time!

The slightly blue Prime lower bugs me slightly...

I have an FCC A1 upper with the forward assist, but I'm not sure whether to install it or not. It'd be a bit more accurate due to the lower receiver markings, but the slick-side upper is too nice compared to the FCC one.

Comment

Originally posted by Opossum View Post
                            Did the G&P stock fit over the standard Systema short stock "bump" it uses for the A2 stocks? I was worrying about how to fit a stock and I had a G&P A1 stock kicking around at the time!

The slightly blue Prime lower bugs me slightly...
                            I'll be honest and say I've no idea, I haven't taken it apart yet.

I haven't noticed the slightly blue lower, I'll have a look next time it's out.

Comment

Some lurvely blasters here, really like the uncluttered old school look
                              'Old school wood and steel, thats the way they were built in the good times!'

Comment

Right, picture-heavy post incoming. My three PTWs;

M727(-ish). Only using the LBT 2-point until I can find a 1980-1990 issue 3-point sling

EE HK416 built by PPTW

L119A1 CQB with custom lower (my army number instead of the serial number)

Can you tell I like LBT 2 point slings and Star hard cases? Lol. Questions/part list requests will be accepted
                                Last edited by reaper_leaper; 28 April, 2014, 18:36. Reason: Before the grammar Nazis pounce!
                                "Someone please get this muppet some skills!"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Robrego Rob, 20 and live beyond the boundaries of civilization... Find out more about Robrego
                                Working...
                                X