• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Whole Collection

Dibs

Comment

Armourpeircing, do you have to start deciding on a pistol a week before you play, lol

Nice collection mate

Regards
      Jon
      ICS M4
      KSC Glock 17
      Classic Army MP5 A5
      sigpic

Comment

frigging hell AP, how many do you have? any chance listing them...i think you might have more than me which is too many anyway at 104
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

That collection is ridiculous, you must be a very good decision maker come game days!

Comment

I skirmish one of three AEG's the rest don't get used, or one of two pistols, the rest don't get used.
            My collection is kept as mint as possible, if i even get a single scuff, I replace the part - no bullshit!

No - won't list them, they are mostly custom & the page doesn't have that much space - lol.

There is 102 here, but I also have an A&K minimi, another WA2000 which is a Geneth converted to AEG, an Asahi M60, about three shotguns, an original MGC GBB Ruger 10/22, a calico, a blank firing M16 A1, an Auto 9, about three more glocks, a Beretta M34, a Beretta Dolphin, a few PFC pistols... It's at about 75 pistols at the moment not including springers, deacts, PFC or blank firers.
            My Deact Police issue Beretta just got the frame scuffed so that's going & I wish I'd never sold my Blank firing "Man with the golden Gun" Golden Gun Replica that split into the ciggy case, pen & lighter. I sold that for £600 on about 2001 and now they go for a few K.
            AP.

Comment

holy crap guys! there are some mental collections! fair play on you all!
              sigpic

TM CQBR M4 - THE TITS

Comment

if you sell that MEU with VFC V1911 lemme know

lovely collection...and im like you, HATE getting scuffs on my stuff!
                “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

It's a western arms LAPD Kimber SWAT custom II with full metal kit and vfc lam.
                  And I won't, ever.
                  Sorry!

Comment

Moved about 40% by my bed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cornishpotshot I'm crazy, even thinking about talking to me shows that you are also a lunatic! Find out more about cornishpotshot
                    Working...
                    X