WWII guns...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WWII guns...

Can I ask how much one of these would cost?
    I had the first (I think)S&S enfield made after warrens, which I loved, even though it had a few issues, but sadly sold it and would love another.
    user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

nice tidy job there Taff ,you need to get that to a ww2 game asap.have you heard of ww2airsoft.org (comrades in arm's ), there's a couple of easy entry level kit games in the next few months to cut you'r teeth on .

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by pmac(BT) View Post
      Can I ask how much one of these would cost?
      I had the first (I think)S&S enfield made after warrens, which I loved, even though it had a few issues, but sadly sold it and would love another.
      i'm clearing my books at the moment and taking no further future orders for the time being, the rifle you see cost in labour alone £200 add to that the donor JG Bar10 and all the real parts ... probably around the £475 mark .

Comment

the no4 is just about finished, just finishing the scope mount then it's a re spray and hand over time.

Comment

another one finished

Comment

well this is another finished gun awaiting collection.

Comment

Dadio, you are my airsoft hero. I salute you.

Comment

Dboys gas Kar98k
                AGM mp40
                ASG mp44..

aaaa.jpg

Comment

dadio, that is a work of art.

Comment

here's another Dboys Kar98k vsr conversion , this is the best i've done yet . the safety locks the cocking handle and prevents cocking but not shooting , i've made a similar easy remove bolt stopper for this one as i did on the no4 so you don't need to break down the whole gun to remove the bolt , the base gun is a well vsr and they come with a screw in choke that reduces the nozzle inside die , it was giving 250 fps with the choke in so i drilled it out from 2 mm to 2.5 mm and that brought it up to a very nice 325 fps for use as a battle rifle and with the choke removed its a little over 400 fps , it takes about 5 min to change power . the whole gun breaks down exactly like the dboys , much like the real gun.the hop is adjusted by allen key and there is a special combined tool for adjusting the hop and pulling the bolt stopper out , this tool is stored in the space that was the magazine for the fake shell's so it's always with the gun .

Comment

My Garand conversion. Wood stock and custom metalwork kit on a M14 AEG. Still a bit of minor fiddling to do but almost complete.

Comment

King Arms 1928 now complete with a real wood kit. Next on my list is a correct upper receiver so the charging handle is on the top not the side and correct fire selector and safety:
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

The trusty Sten

Comment

I love my Sten Gun..... of all the guns I've bought so far - which is too many! - my Sten is by far the best in terms of value v performance! It easily fires a .20bb in a straight line over 150-feet, no problem. Its an excellent weapon and when you can get one for as little as £99 as I did, then its a real bargain. Lovely gun.

Comment

JAC M1A1 Thompson!!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                              WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

there's some gorgeous looking wood there ,is the pistol grip not fitted square in the picture or is the fit bad at the back where it meets the receiver ? i'm also guessing it's a gas blow back external tank ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kommissarboris Find out more about kommissarboris
                                Working...
                                X