WWII guns...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WWII guns...

It's NBB... Actually it's a BV gun, it's externally powered by CO2 or HPA.
    The grip is properly fitted, but it's wider than and the body ant the angle of the camera makes it look like this.

This was a limited edition gun, there are not many around, it's extremely heave cause the body is made of brass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
    WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Hi guys

These aren't airsoft but are genuine 1939-45 deacts.

As you will know they are an
      M44 mosin Nagant
      Ppsh41
      Pps43
      SVT40

- - - Updated - - -

SVT40
      Attached Files

Comment

i've often thought about making a pps43 "Leningrad gun"

Comment

To be honest if you bought a deact and stripped it for the body it would be cheapish anyway. I got mine for peanuts

Comment

Originally posted by GouldyGTR View Post
            To be honest if you bought a deact and stripped it for the body it would be cheapish anyway. I got mine for peanuts
            In the eyes of the law that would be re-activating a fire arm and be worth at least 6 months (in the UK) if you were discovered with it and did not have a fire arms licence. Shame really as there's a few guns out there I'd love to see in the ******* ***** where you can get deactivated versions of the real steel.

Comment

Surely it's no different to making some of the ones seen here ??? Just CAD/CAM it if not.

Comment

Not in the eyes of the law as you're taking a real fire arm that has been deactivated and working on it to fire projectiles. The fact it's just 6mm balls of plastic does not come in to play.

Comment

No problem using furniture, sights, sling swivels or barrel bands etc but you can't use any load bearing parts like receivers, bolts, firing pins (though what use you would have of one of those I don't know) or barrels etc.

I do kinda fancy trying to make a MAS 36 again.

Comment

Originally posted by GouldyGTR View Post
                    Cheap, and highly illegal. Like dapprman says, that's reactivation of a firearm, for which (as with all firearms offences, as per s.51A of the 1968 Firearms Act) the minimum sentence is five years' imprisonment.

Comment

bane of my life but all the above is true , the perverse thing is if you get the parts separately but the same parts excluding the barrel and various other internal stuff you don't need anyway ,then its fine , i think and don't quote me on this ,the only way you can use a de activated gun as base is if you get a gunsmith to remove and destroy the restricted parts then certify it as destroyed as a weapon but it's far less fuss to just get the bits separately , by an large the parts that are restricted are not needed other than cosmetically ,breech ,barrel, firing pin etc etc.
                      i do fancy doing a PPS43 just because its so ugly and functional.

Comment

Ah I see, thanks for the info guys, never really looked Ito it tbh.

Bits should be simple enough to get I would think as the are plenty about .

Comment

Some pics of a few of my WW2 guns.

S&T MG42 and post war Lafette.

Just the '42, well two of 'em to be precise. Only one is mine.

A NBB C96 carbine.

Marushin M1 carbine para (real wood 'repro' stock fitted)

Marushin M1 carbine (real wood stock fitted) - yes, I have two

Custom 30cal. Full steel (damned heavy) and a steel tripod

Matrix Lee Enfield No1 mk3 (woodwork refinished by a friend)

Tanaka Trench Gun (sadly a wall hanger only, as it is so fragile)

PPS K98. Luverly

Comment

What's the quality of the '42 like?

Comment

Stunning! I wrote a review:

http://www.ww2airsoft.org.uk/php/php...p?f=13&t=18232

Comment

Great weapons. Does anyone know who I can talk to about making a cutts compensator for a KA m1a1?
                                I am new to this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Great weapson. I am new and looking for someone who can help me get or make a cutts compensator for a KA M1A1?

- - - Updated - - -

Cutts compensator? Anyone know where to get one? KA M1A1 build.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kommissarboris Find out more about kommissarboris
                                Working...
                                X