Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: gas subs

Originally posted by UndeadGhost View Post
    whats the felt recoil like on the mp5ks?
    Personally, I think the recoil is just nice. Though I am a little biased, as I've got a bit of a 'thing' for them.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
      Personally, I think the recoil is just nice. Though I am a little biased, as I've got a bit of a 'thing' for them.
      Ha, that's like me and Skorpions. I would pay any money if KSC or KWA made a system 7 Skorpion...

Comment

The pics of the MP9's are sweeeeet.

What are they like?

I'd love for an AEG/AEP version to be made.
        WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

I know the thread went quiet a month ago, but only just got around to taking the photos!

My favourite gun (hence I have two!)

When I:

Buy: I live in Guernsey, but postage is the same as to the UK - see Royal Mail website

Sell: I will only hold a sale item for a MAXIMUM of 1 week PROVIDED THAT a 20% deposit (of full asking price) is paid within 24 hours of the request.

Comment

nice pair
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
              nice pair
              That's what she said (sorry to go off topic, just couldn't help it :D)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LukeMauger View Post
                I know the thread went quiet a month ago, but only just got around to taking the photos!

My favourite gun (hence I have two!)
                Oh no way, you have two as well... So jelly

They're my all time favorite gun too, I'd speculate buying another if I knew somewhere that still has them... Has the upper receiver popped off the lower one yet during use? Happens to all of them eventually I think.

Comment

I think they've been discontinued unfortunately.

So far all appears ok with them! But I'm sure it will happen eventually.

Unfortunately I want a GBBR and unless I decide to shift something else, I may have to part with one Its a tough decision though because they're so great! I'm sure I'd regret it, especially if the one I kept broke and I couldn't get hold of another one!!
                  When I:

Buy: I live in Guernsey, but postage is the same as to the UK - see Royal Mail website

Sell: I will only hold a sale item for a MAXIMUM of 1 week PROVIDED THAT a 20% deposit (of full asking price) is paid within 24 hours of the request.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeMauger View Post
                    I think they've been discontinued unfortunately.

So far all appears ok with them! But I'm sure it will happen eventually.

Unfortunately I want a GBBR and unless I decide to shift something else, I may have to part with one Its a tough decision though because they're so great! I'm sure I'd regret it, especially if the one I kept broke and I couldn't get hold of another one!!
                    Receiver popped on mine aaages ago... Still using it though, just put a zip-tie around the whole upper and lower receiver near the trigger guard. It had another firing fault as well 3 or 4 weeks after purchase which I had to take back for repair and now it doesn't lock back on empty.

If you do end up parting with one, give me a PM... I might be interested in one.

Comment

I love MP9's.... I wish I never sold mine
                      You Know When You've Been Deagled!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sparrowhawk Find out more about sparrowhawk
                      Working...
                      X